We Totally Deserve This

(Have any guesses as to what is happening?!?I would love to Hear from you! Oh and Shout out for Whoever Loves this Great movie (Which isn't Mine unfortunately)!!!

Quick note: Better be careful Little jewels, and make Sure you are eating good and Healthy!! Just follow the Four basic food groups if you are Confused here they are: Candy, Candy Canes, Candy Corn and most importantly Syrup ;D

Lilly's pov

"Okay thanks Teddi, we'll see you soon!" Serina whispered before putting her phone with my collar and leash in the bag we had hidden down here. She then turned to me and smiled in relief. "Teddi said that everything is still going as planned, and that Venus would be here in a few hours to help out. Teddi also said that she and Mikey would be the last to come, they're going to spend the day skating."

"So," Walking backwards in front of Serina I asked, "What time exactly?"

"She said, move left, at about seven we were to go." I moved around the junk on the floor and continued to look at her.

"Do they need anything?"

"Not really, go right. But the way Teddi sounded on the phone. . . Move left, your other left!" I jerked over, missing a few pipes and continued as Serina rolled her eyes.

"What?! I like talking face to face with people."

She chuckled, "Yeah I know, but you could do that in a safer place."

"Like the lair is any safer, what which the ninja stars and skate boards and crap around, Nah I'd rather risk my life,"

"Move right." I adjusted, "Out here in the sewers then in there." She smiled at me as we continued forward/backward to the lair, she would tell me which direction to move every few minuets but other than that we just stayed silent. I was still shaken by what had happened that morning, it was all to freaky, and way too coincidental making me believe more and more that it was a set up. I wonder who told April about the drop off?

"I'm worried about Teddi." My thoughts were cut off, I looked back over to Serina and felt my head cock in confusion along with hers, she sighed, "She just sounded off on the phone, and when I asked about it she said she'd tell me later. . ."

"Hey don't worry too much," I grinned, "She'll be with Mikey soon anyways."

Serina chuckled, "Yeah no kidding, when she's around him her energy level rises to a hundred."

"Yeah and his to a thousand!"

"I know, I didn't even think that was possible?! Did you?"

I laughed at her exaggerated facial expression of disbelief, her blue eyes popping out with her ears flopping up beside them. She smiled and waited for me to finish laughing, "Turn around we're here."

I felt my smile soften as I looked into the lair; Donnie's lab and garage were over to the left, living room in front middle with their rooms in the back and the kitchen off to the right side with the dojo. So many good memories here, I loved the lair, but I especially loved the people in it. I walked down the steps with Serina behind me reminding me of when we first met. And how we ended up talking in the kitchen becoming instant friends.

(sorry I know the Picture is kind of Turned around, Sorry)

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.