Extra Stuff + Presents for You!!

(hey little Jewels!! So I Thought I'd do a Christmas extra And A little Present for you As well!! Love ya!!) 

No one's pov 

In the grand city of New York there lived a very unique family. They were not your normal 'unique' that you would first think about. You might be thinking that the family was incredible large, or that none of them looked that same or that they were all secretly super heroes!!!! 

Ummm . . . .  if that is your definition of a unique family. . . . then. . . . You Are Correct?!

*clears throat* Anywhosen, this family lived under the city in the sewers. They were made up of a giant Rat man named Master Splinter, he is a the father of four turtle brothers each having been named from a Renaissance artist with his own specific talent for Ninjitsu. With these turtle brothers there are friends and girlfriends that are with them. Two of their friends are (almost) normal human beings, wonderfully helping out their friends in any way possible. Then we come upon the four other girls. 

One is a turtle girl like the brothers, she is a great friend to them all but more partial to the youngest who's name is Michelangelo. Those two are like brother and sister, each caring deeply for the other. This young lady though is the significant other of the eldest turtle brother the one named Leonardo.  

"In my opinion they are the sweetest and cutest couple!" says a Leo's fangirl. 

"*sigh* You're only saying that because you like him. I bet you are even thinking about Him and Venus together are you?!" Rubey retorts back. 

"No kidding Rubey, I bet she was thinking of her in Venus's place instead." Don's fangirl speaks up, Leo's fangirl is now blushing. "Not that her comment is even plausible, cause Serina and Donatello are in fact the cutest couple!" 

"WHAT?!?!?" Leo's Fangirl shrieks. "How is science geeky crap cuter than gentleman and lady fantasy's!?" 

"Gentleman and Lady fantasy's? Did you even read what Venus says in these stories? and have you seen the way Leo gets with his 'Spaceheroes'? *Cough, not a real show* If you ask me----"

"I'm NOT!" Leo fangirls screams in frustration. Don's fangirl and Leo's fangirl glare at one another, visible steam coming from them both. 

"Girls please let me get back to the story?" Rubey asks. 

"Yeah come on I want to know what happens!?" Mikey's fangirl complains. 

"Besides you can both be the 'cutest'." Raph's fangirl snorts, both Don's and Leo's fangirls' smile, as Raph's fangirl puts an arm around them both before walking away with a sway on her hips, "Because you both sure ain't the hottest couple. . . . by far!" She winks at the both outraged girls.

"ENOUGH!!! Mother Of Mutagen you girls are annoying!!!" Rubey shouts.

"She Started It!!!??" They all point to one another.

"Mikey's fangirl why are you pointing fingers too?" Rubey asks.

Mikey's fangirl shrugs, "I wasn't listening, I just thought we had started a game?"

"What type of game would include finger pointing?" Raph's fangirl asks.

"The kind where you decide who's suppose to be it!" Mikey's fangirl reply's

"Shell head." Leo's fangirl mutters.

"Okay you know what, OUT!!!" Rubey yells while pushing the fangirls back to through the 4th wall. "I knew it was a mistake bringing all of you along at the same time!"

"MERRY CHRISTMAS RUBEY!!" Mikey fangirl screams smiling happily. 

"Thank You!!!" Rubey says while zipping the hole back up, "Last time I do something like that."