Regaining Part: 4

(FINALLY!!! Holy Freaking Hannah?!?!?!? I am so Sorry you guys for the stupid Long wait??? 

Anyways please forgive me and Enjoy this next Chappy!! OMGOSH!!!!! I totally posted this Chappy YESTERDAY?!?!?! I promised that it would be up On Friday Then I Open this up and I'm Like, "WHAT IN EQUESTRIA IS THIS DOING HERE?!? Frick my jewels are...

Anyways please forgive me and Enjoy this next Chappy!! OMGOSH!!!!! I totally posted this Chappy YESTERDAY?!?!?! I promised that it would be up On Friday Then I Open this up and I'm Like, "WHAT IN EQUESTRIA IS THIS DOING HERE?!? Frick my jewels are going To be so P.O'ed!!!!" Please don't throw anything?!? unless it's pie! Then throw All the pie You want!!. . . . . . Well just not too hard, cause that'll Hurt. . . Opps tangents. . . .uhhhh, to the chappy!!!)

Raph's feelings: I could barely hear anything being said

Raph's feelings: I could barely hear anything being said. I couldn't feel anything or anyone around me. My fist shook annoyingly against my knees. Breathing was hard and rash like my lungs couldn't hold any air. I refused to look at any of them. Especially when Mikey started to cry, I nearly looked up at that point, but shaking my head I kept it down.

There was a deafening silence that followed. I didn't care. I wasn't going to be the one to break it. For once, I liked the silence. Then Don cleared his throat and started talking a shake in his voice, "I'm like Mikey I can't handle not helping when I know I can. The way I handle difficult situations is with my hands, I build, take apart and build things. Over and over again until my head has come up with a different solution." I had the urge to roll my eyes at his babblings.

He continued stronger, "I'm sorry I didn't try to help out earlier, I knew something was amiss but I didn't think much of it." I suppressed a growl at his stupid confession. "I honestly thought that it was a minor detail that had been resolved days ago. But," With that something in Don's voice changed making me glance over at him. He stayed kneeling but no longer hunched over, he was sitting up straight with a solid form, making it clear that he meant business and to listen, "I am not taking the blame here, like Leo and Mikey said 'You' should've said something to us a LONG time ago. Please just promise us that this won't ever happen again, I don't think any of us could take it if something like this happens again. . . . " He stopped and gave a little shake before loosing part of his resolve, "I know I won't."

I scarcely saw each of my brothers before I ducked my head back down. The sight of hurt, pain and sadness written on them was enough of a picture for my fire to burn more.