OMGOSH!!!!!

Do you guys realize just how AWESOMELY FANTASTIC YOU ALL ARE!!!????!!!!???!!!

Thank you all ever so much for reading my story and making me laugh along with your comments and few of them made me laugh so hard I couldn't breathe for a few minuets!! Thank you so much for all of your help!! I am so grateful for each one of your comments, they help me to make the story more realistic and better for you all to read them!! I am so glad that I am able to write to you all now too!! thank you for everything I hope this next book will be even better than the last one!!

If you guys do see any wierd problems with my story please tell me, even if you are just confused about something, or I didn't explain some scene very well or just plain grammar! any and all help is very appreciated!!

Thank you all for everything!

Seriously thank you, I was so happy and even more excited to write this for you all when I read all of your funny comments!! thank you for everything. thank you for helping me to feel good about writing, I thought for a while that it was a waste of time but seeing how much you all liked my stories just made me EEEEEEEEEEKKKKKKKK so happy!!!!!

You guys really are jewels!! Thanks!!! Love ya all!!!