Regaining Part: 2

(Hey Little jewels!! just wanted to give you all a Big Shout out and say that you Guys are the best!!! Don't Let Anyone Tell You Otherwise, Cause They're Wrong!! Thank you So much for your support, Love, comments and suggestions!! Seriously you Guys over 600 people Have read my story! Thank you, i love you All and I hope that You all Have a Wonderful Christmas in July cause Guys. . . . . ONLY SIX MORE MONTHS UNTIL CHRISTMAS?!?!?!? I so excited!!!! Love ya and enjoy!!!)

((P.S: Just to let you All know these next Chappy's are going to Happen in Memories and over a period of Three months October-December.))

Leo's feelings: I glanced over seeing that Donnie did not want to talk first, neither did Mikey for once

Leo's feelings: I glanced over seeing that Donnie did not want to talk first, neither did Mikey for once. But I understood why, I glanced to my left and found Raph on the other side of Master Splinter glaring at the ground as he tried not to blown up right then and there. I was the leader, so I already knew that it was my turn to speak but for some reason I just couldn't start, no words were coming to my mind. After some time of silence, that with all of the emotions in the room somehow did not feel all that silent, I straightened up and started to speak.

"I just don't understand why none of you came to us sooner? I myself have had secrets, we all have them, but once something even remotely came close to harming my family I always told them or protected them from it. I get that you were all trying to do something nice for us, but . . . . ." I stopped not being able to tell them just how frustrated I was. I was the oldest, I was the leader I was always there for my family and friends.

I looked up as Master Splinter set a hand on my shoulder, "Speak your mind my son." 

Breathing in I continued, "It wasn't worth it! You all said that we mattered to you, and it is the same way for us. You all are so important to us. . . . . You should've told us about this the moment you all came to the lair. We could've started planning and coming up with ways to work together to combat this new threat! We might've been able to help Teddi escape and not even be able to go through what she had to go through!" I stopped as I started to see the girls and their scared sad faces; I closed my eyes realizing that my voice was raising before continuing, "I just . . . . . don't want to see any of you get hurt."

Regaining Leo's trust: Teddi's pov

It was so flipping cold now?! The weather man said that we might see snow by the end of this week?! We usually see snow in like the middle of December maybe the beginning but it was a little more rare to see it in November but not that rare. I shivered and smiled over to the front desk guy as I made my way up home.

I smiled again as I reminded myself for the thousandth time that we were going to have Thanksgiving dinner in just a few hours?!?! I love Thanksgiving, it was one of my favorite holidays ever! It was almost like Valentines day where everyone is like super happy but with Thanksgiving it was for other reasons. I stopped a few feet from the apartment and had a heart attack.