Well . . . That Was Unexpected?

(Little Jewels I am so happy to Be Writing here again!! You all HAVE NO IDEA how flippin busy I've been this last week sheesh But I am Back and super excited to get back to Writing!! Oh and to get us started on some good vibes!! I found this great joke!! "Roses are red, pizza is too! I ordered a large and none of it is for you!!" Love it!! Okay one more and then the chappy!! Here you go!! Also please read A/N at bottom!! thanks!! oh and I do not own any of These lovely Pictures all of them were pulled from google! ThAnKs GoOgLe!!)

Serinas' Pov

"Not to be a bother, " April mumbled.

"But you will!" I huffed once more annoyed at how pushy they were being.

"Well then could you hurry up!" She shrieked struggling even more, hitting me in the back of the head.

"SHHHHH!!! Did you forget where we are!?" I elbowed the red head behind me and got a growl from Lilly. I turned my head as best as I could and realized I had hit her right in the nose, I grimaced, "Sorry."

But seriously I still couldn't believe that I was the only one who thought to defend myself at least a little bit?! And my hands were tied, how did they expect me to get us out with out help?!We had been duped and now our only chance to get out was my small tiny pocket knife that I couldn't get too because twiddle dee and twiddle dum couldn't move or help me to get it!! and my hands were tied did I mention that my hands were tied!? (opps! I Started in the Wrong place didn't I?! Well let me take You Jewels back to the beginning Of this chappy shall I?!) 

Rewinding. . . .

Loading. . .

Eating. . . . cause I'm hungry. . .

Okay, I'll stop.

I walked into the alleyway that Aprils' source had told her about supposedly there was another foot base in the building in the corner of South street and Clinton? Maybe, it could be Rutgers or Pike? We didn't really know where it was all we knew, well all that April was able to get was that one of the boss men was waiting for a shipment today, a brief case from Russia to be precise, full of who knows what! But this brief case was going to be handed to Karai, aka: the new Shredder, and supposedly she would get it tonight.

Honestly we still didn't know if the old Shredder was completely gone yet. . . I shivered, I sure hoped so I didn't think I would be able to do this if he came instead of Karai! I jumped as Lilly brushed up against me she looked up at me and cocked her head. I nodded as we continued to walk/sneak around, not knowing where this place is made this undercover idea very difficult!

I mean we knew everything to how to get in the place, who was going to be there to what was going to be given! But we didn't know which building it was in?! If I didn't know any better I would've said that this was some sort of trap! I huffed annoyed and glance over to Lilly, She was wearing a very expensive looking collar with diamond studs in a thick gold casing with a gold chain matching her golden eyes, luckily Lilly was bigger than an average dog so she could pull off the rich exotic wolf look.