The Not So Happy Ending (Short Chapter)

KIERRA POV

   Life is perfect as can be. I have Christopher Drew as my boyfriend, I am always hanging out with him. My idol. I love him forever, and I always have. I was sitting backstage, while he was playing a concert at California. It is so cool how I travel around the world with him! I am loving this. Christopher is singing Loust Truth right now "and thats the lousy... truth." He finished. "I love you all, WOO!" He yelled into the mic as he ran backstage. "I love you." He said with a smile as he ran back with the band to load up the tour bus with their instument. "I love you too. I replied as I ran with him to the bus, guitar in one hand, my hand in the other. I am so happy with him.

LEXI POV

I found a way out. I am running from the police right now. I broke out of jail. I am going to get Kierra, even if that means getting locked back up in this place. I jumped over the high fence. I heard distant sirens. I was hiding behind a bush in the woods. I scraped my hands all up, they are super bloody. I probably look horrible. I swiped the hair out of my face, forgetting I had bloddy hands. My plan was to wait it out till morning, then I am going to run to my vaccant house and cut my hair, dye it, and wear all new clothes. My new name will be Emily Best. Perfect. I decided to search the woods for somewhere to hide overnight. I found a large hole that no one would find me in. I pulled a bush out of the ground, and crawlewd in the hole, placing the bush at the enterence so no one would ever know where I was. Here comes revnge Kierra.

TO BE CONTINUED........

****READ THIS IMPORTANT INFO*********

READ THE SEQUEL TO THIS BOOK TO FIND OUT WHAT HAPPENS! iTS ON MY PAGE