R.I.P

May 10, 2012

    Dear Diary,

                    It's been a whole since I have writen. I'm sorry! I've been busy with work. Me and Mona have been spending a lot of time together lately. Lexi is acting super weird. Like everytime I try to get together with her she has plans with Joe Smith. Who is this "Joe Smith" Anyway?I mean your friends come before your boyfriend. I havent even seen this guy! I mean he could be like 10 years older then her. Or he could be a murderer.... Thats a scary thought. Mona has been taking me everywhere! Its like she is buttering me up for something. I don't want to worry about it though. I'm just worried for Lexi's sake! I mean whats wrong with her! Its like Joe Smith is brainwashing her. Weird. Thanks for listening, even though your just a book!

MONA POV

        Tonight is the night I take action. I'm going to Lexi's phone and pretend me be Lexi and "break up" with Chris that way Kierra won't be hurt. Perfect. Just have to wait till Lexi is in the shower. "Hey!" Lexi walked in the front door. "Where were you?" I asked her. "Out with Joe Smith." "I see" I replied. I went up to stand next to Lexi, and knowing how self concious she is I said "Lexi... You smell funny! When was the last time you had a shower?" I said trying to lure her into the shower. "Oh my god really? I have to go take one NOW." She ran to the bathroom in her room and shut the bathroom door, leaving her bedroom door open behind her. I crawled into her room and rolled under her bed till I heard the shower start up. When I heard the water running I tiptoedout from underneath the bed and got into her purse at the other side of the room. I quietly dug my hand around in her purse till I felt an iPhone. I pulled the phone out and clicked the home button on. Crud, she had a passcode on it. I typed in ILOVECHRIS for the passcode and it let me in. I was searching through the apps to find iMessage so I could break Chris and Lexi up. I heard breathing behind me. Oh no dear lord. I slowly turned around. Lexi had rage in her eyes. "So you know about Christopher, huh?" She asked with an evil smirk on her face. She was walking towards me and I was now pushed against the wall. I looked in her hand. She had a butcher knife. I was looking for a way to escape because I knew what she was going to do. Murder me so Kierra won't find out. "Le-Lexi no. Don't hurt me and I won't tell Kierra, I promise." I studdered out. " Can't trust you now friend, now can I?" She said with a murderous smile."Ye-Yes you can I swear!" "NO!" She screamed and she plunged the kinfe into my heart.

LEXI POV

      I'm officially a killer. I just murdered my romate. Oh wow. I can't believe it. Well I have to clean this up and destroy all evidence. At least she's out of the way. Never really liked her anyway. After I finished cleaning up the blood I wrapped the body in all the towels I has and tied bricks to her and drove deep into a wooded pond area. I threw her in. "goodbye Mona." I said with a smirk as her body slowly floated to the bottom. I walked away with out looking back. I got into the car and drove away. At least now I can be happy with Chris forever and there is no way Kierra will ever find out. I felt very satisfied with myseld, I'll tell everyone that she was fed up with life so she moved to Canada. I'm good. Can't wait for Chris to be able to actually hang with me without anyone knowing. I made a smart move.