The Moment

KIERRA'S POV

            I felt it in my bones that Chris would be coming at any moment now. Sometimes I feel like me and him are connected like that. I saw Taylor look over, and at that very moment The Christofer Drew Ingle came out onto the stage! I started screaming and crying and fell over into Lexi's arms. I Everything in the room was silent, and I looked around at everyone. Everyone was cheering, but I didn't hear the sound escaping from their rants. I smiled and seemingly in slow motion, I turned to look up at his face, standing feet in front of me. Tears flung from my eyes as I turned. I smiled bugger, and tears became larger. I out my hand up and squinted my eyes. This moment was to much for my brain to process. The overwhelming excitedness seemed to compress my mind and make my heart burn and run in place at 1,000,000,000 MPH. This feeling hurt, it burned and stung, but it felt like something I've never felt before. It was like the most passionate sense of love anyone could possibly ask for.  It was more then love.. it.. it was obsession.

       He was staring at something that was close to me, but it wasn't me he was looking  at. I looked over at Lexi and she was looking back at Christofer's locked stare. It felt like time froze right then right there. Christofer was silent, and his fans were confused. All of a sudden Chris blinked his eyes a few times and said into the mic "Hello Indiana!" He thew up a new generation peace sign and bent over to reach the mic that was slightly shorter then it should be. The crowd screamed and I looked at Lexi and she shrugged at me. I tried to ignore that jealousy feeling inside me. Why was I jealous? It was probably nothing..  

"Okay the first song I'm going to play tonight is about a girl I have no idea about, all I know is she's beautiful." He looked right at Lexi as he was saying it. 

     Lexi looked away and whispered something to Mona. My face got hot and red as he started singing the song "Jane Doe" I was trying to still have a good time. I was singing and dancing and I tried to forget the looks Lexi and Chris exchanged. I didn't care at the moment, although deep down, there was a sense of dark curiousity inside me. 

CHRISTOFER POV

               The most beautiful girl I've ever seen is standing right in front of me. She looks like a moviestar, or something from a dream. I've got to focus on my music and the crowd though and maybe I'll catch up with her after the show. I hope she doesn't leave to soon.

           I finished up Jane Doe. I hope she got the hint that it was dedicated to her. "Alright guys that was my first song!" The crowd screamed. "Will You Marry Me?!" Someone yelled from the front row. She was with my Jane Doe. "I would marry everyone of ya'll if I could!" I smiled. Jane Doe looked up to the stage and smiled at me. I think I'm in love..

MONA POV

      Lexi said something about Christofer being an indirect flirt towards her. I highly doubt a guy with so many fans would flirt with Lexi, I mean, Lexi is a pretty girl, but look how many other pretty girls where in the room. Maybe she's catching 'Drew Flu' or whatever Kierra calls it. Maybe she's dreaming it.  But one thing I do know, is that there is no way this man with so many fans, a record label, four albums and many EPS, and women crawling all over him constantly is 'flirting' with my best friend Lexi while he is preforming. It's just not possible.