Almost There

• مهداة إلى Christopher Drew

May 4, 2012

  Dear Diary,

           I know I haven't wrote for a while, but I have been to excited to eat, sleep, or do anything, so don't feel left out! I have planned what to wear! I'm going to wear my white tank top that says "Never Shout Never" with a cropped jean jacket and a casual jean ripped mini-skirt with my black converse and lime green fishnet stockings. I know stupidest outfit ever but it might just get me noticed! I'm going to try to sleep soon but I really don't think I'll be able to. It will be impossible! Mona called and for some reason she didn't sound as excited. I know she thinks its ridiculous for a 20 year old girl to be obsessing over a guy like this but who could resist Christofer Drew? I know I couldn't live without him. Good night diary,and wish me luck tomorrow!

LEXI POV:

                    I have been listening to this Christopher Drew guy's music and it doesn't make much sense to me. Kind of sucks actually. I don't want to dissapoint Kierra, she's to attached.  I'm going to have to bear with it I guess. Mona doesn't like him either, so I guess I'm not alone. Mona quit planning her outfit fot the concert and said she didn't care what she look liked for the concert. I decided to go along with her plan of not caring, too.

"Lexi, I'm sure Kierra will understand if you decide not to go to the concert. I'm not forcing you to go."

         Mona said, looking at me with unsureness. No way, I wouldn't do that to Kierra. I want to be with her for the best day of her life even if I hate the guy. If the best day of her life was jumping off of a bridge I'd do that with, her, too. I replied.

     "Alright. I can't belive she likes this guy so much I mean c'mon look at him! His whole body is covered in tattoo's and he looks nothing like anything you'd see walking around a regular place. I mean this guy wears the same pair of jeans everyday! And what the hell is up with the sailor hat?"

I nodded in agreement and plopped down on her bed next to her.

" At least she's not obsessed with a younger kid like Bieber or something. That would be quite awkward."

"Yeah that would be weird. At least this guy is our age." I rolled my eyes.