The Way Home

May 5, 2012

        Dear Diary,

                     I'm in the car on the way home from the concert right now. It was absolutly breathtaking. Chris thinks I'm pretty! He took Lexi backstage to tell her that because he was he was to shy to tell me to my face. I can't believe it! I think I may have dies and gone to heaven. I wish there was someway for me to talk to him now. Lexi is asleep she is in the front seat snoring. Mona is driving listening to her crappy music. She likes Jason Mraz and Train a lot. I don't like them. The only singers I like are NeverShoutNever, eatmewhileimhot, and The Ooolala. All of them are Christopher Drew's bands! We are almost home now. Goodnight diary! xoxox

LEXI POV

    I can't believe that just happened. Kierra's obsession asked me out, I said yes and lied about it to both of my best friends. The guilt is going to be eating me forever till I tell them. "I'm going to bed." Mona said once we got home at 12:00 pm. She had her hair in curlers and she had a pair of shorts and a tank top. "Alright I think I'm going to stay up a little longer." I replied. Mona nodded and closed the door to her room. She seemed a little distant tonight. All of a sudden my phone rang breaking me out of my thoughts. The caller ID read "Out Of area". I figured it was my brother calling from his California home. "Hello?" I answered. "Hey. It's Chris. I know its late but I couldn't stop thinking about you." "Chris!" I cried and ran to my room closing the door behind me so Mona wouldn't hear. "It's late and we just talked at the concert!" I said.  " I won't be able to sleep tonight if we dont make plans right here right now. I need to see you again ASAP!" Chris replied back. "Christopher, I don't know. You should really find someone better then me. I'm not all that you think." We'll see when we go to dinner tomorrow night. You'll love it I know it. How about 6:00 at that freanch restaruant in town?" He sked me. " Fine. I can't believe I'm doing this but fine. Do me a favor and change those pants though. They are all you ever wear." Chris chuckled and said "Don't worry honey. Goodnight." we said our goodbyes and I threw my iPhone at the wall. Luckily it didn't break, even though I kind of wanteded it to so I would have an exuse not to talk to Chris anymore.I plopped down onto my be and moaned. Why me? Why couldn't he have crushed on Kierra and not me? The worst part is I think I'm starting to like him back. Oh great. I think Kierra totally forgot about the looks me and Chris exchanged at the concert  and is focusing on the fact that she thinks Chris likes her. I hope she doesn't go to far with this, because Chris doesn't barely know she exists.