The Date Continues

CHRISTOPHER POV

         She's beautuful. She seems like a really nice person. And she's a poet, to. Dang, she looks great, too. RAight now she is telling me about how she moved out of her parents place. Its hard to listen when an angel is in front of you. Her voice, its so soft and sweet. I bet she can sing like an angel, too. I resumed to the conversation, trying to stop day dreaming. "Hmm. They aound really strict. I bet your glad to live with your friend now." I said to her. "Yeah its great. A lot better at least." She seems to have warmed up to me a little better. She doesn't seem as shy at all. "So Lexi, how was your lobster?" I asked her when she finished. "It was delisious. Thanks so much for letting me get it." "It's no problem!" I said. I don't have the money to be doing this but it is so worth it. Her hand was sitting on the table, and I made a bold move and grabbed it. She looked at me nervously for a few seconds, and then squoze my hand back. She smiled at me as I giggled. She is just so dang cute. I want her to be mine so bad. "are you finnished or did you want desert?" I asked her. I was hoping she would want desert so this could last longer. "No thanks Chris. I'm really full." She's so sweet. "Alright well, I guess we could pay them and get out of here then!" I said with a smile. I got up and pulled the chair out for her. She looked suprised but happy at the same time. "Thanks" She said. We walked arm in arm out to her car. "Thank you for letting me take an angel out to dinner tonight, and don't forgret to text or call me so we can get together again pretty lady." She smiled at me and replied "Don't worry about that. I'll be calliing in no time at all." She winked at me and shut the car door. I started to walk away to my car. I hope she enjoyed herself. I know I did. I got into my car and started up the engine. I hope me and Lexi's relationship goes somewhere.