Phone Calls

KIERRA POV                                                                                                                                                                          

           "Hello?" I answered the phone uneasily, knowing it was Lexi. "Hi Kierra. I am at my place. I just want to say I am really sorry for keeping this from you and lying to you." She said dramatically. "Well I don't think I can forgive you. You knew Chris meant the world to me Alexis!" "I know. There is something... more importanat I need to tell you." "More importanat! I exlaimed. This better be good. "Yeah. Before I tell you this, you have to promise you won't tell anyone." Lexi said. "Fine." I said with my fingers crossed. I'll tell who I want, she hurt me anyway. "You know Mona.. How she... Moved?" Lexi studdered out slowly. "Yeah..and?" I said with a worried expression on my face. "She didn't move... I killed her." I dropped the phone in terror. My mouth was hanging wide open. I was having a flashback on all the times I was with Mona. She's... dead. Wow. And killed by my own best friend, too. "Hello?" "KIERRA?" I heard coming from the phone. I picked it up and threw it up against the side of the tour bus wall, smashing it into a few big chunks. I burst into tears as Christopher walked in. He was surprised to see me like this. "Woah what happened?" He asked seein the smashed phone. "Your girlfriend killed my bestfriend." I said sadly, clinging on to him. "Woah back up, My girlfriend is a murderer?" "Yeah." I said." I'll call the cops. I'll be right with you sweetheart," Chris said in sympathy and shock. He went to the back room, but he was still in earshot. "911? Yes. I need to report a murder. Alexis Concord murdered Mona Rockford. Yes. I don't know where she put the body. Okay. Thanks." Chris said to the police. He walked back, and we just froze there for a moment. He broke the silence and ran up to hug me. He also burst into tears. "Its gonna be alright." He whispered to me. "I hope." I replied back in tears.

LEXI POV

       I think Kierra may have called the cops. She promised she wouldn't. She wouldn't do that to me,right? Yeah, we are friends till the end. And I miss Christopher so bad. I can't believe he dumped me. I already sobbed all day, sobbed asll night. I miss him so much I cannot evem explain it. He loved me. I loved him. Kierra ruined it. Maybe I need to get "rid" of her too. It's a possibility. If she becomes a tattle tale, I'll have too.