Afterwards

MONA POV

        Lexi's sick. I think she's asleep because she won't answer when I knock on her door. I'm not going to open it because I know how she likes her privacy. She is acting weirder then usual ,too. When she wakes up I'll ask her. I was making a pot of chicken soup in our small kitchen.  Our house is one story and its quite small actually.The living room is fairly large, with snow white carpet and navy blue leather furniture, and a flat screen television that Kierra got me for my birthday. My room is painted tan and it has  dark brown butterflies on the wall with different shades of orange swirls. Lexi's room is wild. Her walls are neon. Neon pink, neon orange, and neon green on one wall, and the reast of the walls are baby blue. It's supposed to "Express her feelings" I guess. I heard a rustling coming from Lexi's room. She must be awake now. I walked over to  her door leaving the soup on the stove to cook. "Lex how are you feeling?" I asked thriugh the door. :Uhh... I-I don't feel so good." She coughed out. "I'm making soup do you want any?" I asked her. "Lex let me in!" I called. "Uhh fine let me... get dressed!" She called. I waited outside the door for a minute and she opened it. She was wearing her white robe and she had smeared makeup all over her face. "Woah" I jumped back as she opened the door. "I know I look horrible" She couged out, looking like a zombie. "Why is your hair straightened?" I asked knowing her hair is natuarlly curly. "Uhhh... Because when I'm sick my hair uhh... looks like this." Lexi studdered out. "Alright you know what I'm going to give you your soup and let you rest." Lexi was starting to scare me. What was she up to?

I went over and got Lexi's soup and handed it to her. "Thanks Mona, goodnight." She slammed the door on my face. Alright that was weird.

May 7, 2012

   Dear Diary,

               I haven't talked to Lexi since the concert. That's really weird. We usually talk everyday! I need to call her. Last time I talked to Mona she said Lexi was sick but it's been a day since then. Hopefully she feels a little better. I will call her tonight. I've been trying to get ahold of Chris on Facebook and Twitter but he must sttill be to shy to reply back to me. I love how shy he is, I think its cute! Just to think, if it wasn't for my great friends I wouldn't have been able to see my love, or find out that he likes me! I still can't believe he didn't like Lexi or Mona over me because they are so much prettier. Mona looks like a celebrity and Lexi's eyes are absolutly enchanting. Lexi got all the boys in high school. Mona would have but she was to focused on her grades to endure in a boyfriend. I think she's only ever had one, she turned down all the other chances for love. She is the smartest out of all of us. Me and Lexi are dumber then a post! Lexi is the creative one in our group. She is artistic and usually is the one who plans what we are going to be doing over the weekend. Much to good to work at McDonalds, I think! Mona works as a librarian at the local library. Me and Lexi were the reasons she didn't go to college, and I will feel forever guilty about that. I work at the freanch restaraunt in town. Its nice to see all the happy couples going in and out of there, seeing all the realtionships start. Well I rthink I'm going to have to go to work soon diary, its Monday! Seeya later!