The Date

LEXI POV

          I'm at the restaraunt waiting for Chistopher. He hasn't arrived yet. Out of the corner of my eye I saw a figure coming out of the mens bathroom and towards me. I looked and it was Chris. He was wearing a black tuxedo with a neon pink tie. Wow. He didn't look like a hobo for once. He actually looked kind of attractive I have to admit it. He smiled at me and pulled the chair out to sit down. "You look very nice tonight!" Chris said staring into my eyes.I smiled and relpied "You look nice too." looking into my menu. "What would you like to order tonight my lady?" Christopher asked me. "I think I'll just have a small plate of fries." "No, get something big, price doesn't matter." I looked at him with uncertainness in my eyes. "really. Go ahead." "Alright if you say so I guess I'll have the lobster." I replied back. He smiled at me and said he will have the same thing as me to the waitor.They brought out a water with lemon in it and slurpped on it while looking into my eyes. "So where are you from anyway?"Chris asked me." I live 10 minutes away from here". "Awesome! I'm from a long ways away. I'm only here for a few more days but I can come and visit whenever, so the distance won't be a problem." he replied. "I know. Joplin, Right?" Chris giggled a little and replied "Yep!" After an awkward moment of silence, he finally asked, "What do you do with your spare time?" I got a little nervous, considering I don't so much. I looked around the room looking for things to say. " I like to write a little music and poerty." I said trying to impress him. Why am I trying to impress him? Do I like him? A thousand questions where blasting through my mind. His eyes lit up and he said "Really? That is so cool! Maybe you could share a few next time!" Next time? There will be a next time? I couldn't help but feel excited. What is going on with me? "Yeah maybe I'll bring a few next time." he smiled huge and shifted in his seat. The waiter arrived with our food. Chris thanked him and said "Dig in my lady!"