Lexi In Love

CHRSITOPHER POV

          My life is great. I have a beautiful, amazing girlfriend, and I love everything about it. In fact, we have been spending every moment of the week with each other. She agreed to come with me to Warped Tour, so we could hang out on the tour bus. It's great. Right now we are sitting on the couch in my tour bus eating popcorn watching scary movies. Her head is rested on my shoulder. I am so happy she likes me, and I want to spend the rest of my life with this girl. "Chris?" She asked me sweetly. I pausd the movie and looked at her. "Yes?" " When do you have to go home, because I don't want you to leave." She said with sadness in her eyes. "Don't worry hon. I will be over at your place all the time, whenever you need me. How about I never go home." I said with a smile. "her eyes lit up. " "Yeah you can live at my place!" I was shocked she asked me to move in with her. Of course I love her enough to say yes. "Of course!" I said without hesitation. She smiled and jumped up. "You can have my roomates old room!" I was actually excited. "Perfect!" I asid and hugged her. I am even happier now.

KIERRA POV

              There is another NeverShoutNever concert in town! VIP passes, too! I bought one for me. I am not inviting Lex, she ruined the last concert for me. Going by myself to meet him will be a lot better then with Lexi. Its tomorrow and I'm freaking out! I need to look perfect. I need to think of something to  say t ohim when I meet him! Okay maybe I'll say "Oh my god! Christopher I am your biggest fan!" I said into the mirror. Nope. To fangirly. How about casually "Hey Chris, whats happening?. No. To casual. "Hey Chris" and then give hima hug and carry on a regular conversation. Maybe he'll ask for my number. Oh my god I totally forgot! He likes me! My prince charming is waiting for me at the concert! We are going to get married! I need to plan the perfect outfit. Not to crazy, not to casual, not to fancy. was on my knees in the closet, throwing out all my clothes.How about I wear a salmon colored dress! Perfect! I cannot WAIT to see Chris! My dream is happening all over again, only better!