Getting Ready For The Date

May 6, 2012

           Dear Diary,

                    Something is up with Lexi. She can barely look me in the eye. Mona is acting weird , too. Its like she expects me to be all sad or something. How could I be sad! I just had the best day of my life yesterday. It was unexplainable,. I was crying tears of joy the whole time and when Chris told Lexi he thought I was pretty, I dead inside. It took all I had not to pass out. I need to get to the bottom of this. What is wrong with Lexi? I'll ask her later. It's almost 5:30 and she has a date at 6:00. It's with some guy named Joe Smith. Thats a really common name these days I guess! Well see you later diary!

LEXI POV

            Half an hour till my date with Chris Drew. I never though I would be saying that. Ever. Kierra cannot know. If she finds out she will be hurt so bad. She hates it when people are dishonest.  I am wearing a black short , flowing, strapless dress and a pair of white heels. Its a fancy restaraunt might as well blend in with its people I guess. I have my blond hair up in a loose bun with a dimond butterfly clip. I have to say I can't believe I'm dressing up for him. I barely know him and I hate his music. Oh well. It takes about 10 minutes to get to the restaraunt and its almost time to go. I heard a knock on my door. Crud. Mona can't know I'm going. "uhh... I'm naked don't come in!" I franticlly called so Mona wouldn't opne the door. "What are you doing you've been in there all day!" Mona called from outside the door. "I-I'm.. Sick." I replied. I rushed to my closet and grabbed a robe. I kicked my heels of and put on my fedora hat. I opened the door. "Why are you wearing a fedora?" Mona asked. "Umm... Because I needed to see if my head grew since the last time I wore it." I replied. Worst exuse ever. "Alright... Lexi are you feeling alright?" "No I'm sick remember?" I replied. "yeah. Okay I'm going to let you rest a little." Alright bye Mona!" I slammed the door as she walked away. I have to go now or else I'll be late. I put my heels back on and threw my robe on the floor. I put the hat back in the closet. I started to climb out the window and to my red honda car.I had 10 minutes to be there. Just enough time. Finally, I arrived at the restaraunt.