Just Fluff

Ajships I tried writing fluff but it turned into this instead

-
"Babe come back to bed," Brendon whined. He was curled up under the unnecessary amount of blankets he and Dallon had on their bed. They had just gotten back from tour and Dallon being Dallon still got up early instead of sleeping in. Dallon stopped in the doorway, looking back at a half asleep Brendon who was staring at him with his lips in a pout. Dallon sighed and turned around fully, "Bren don't be like that, I just need some fresh air. Go back to bed, okay?" Dallon wasn't telling the whole truth, he'd been stressing all night over anything and everything and needed some time to think.

"Mind if I join?" Dallon nodded and Brendon slowly got up, still half asleep. He slipped on some boxers before following Dallon out onto their balcony. The morning was calm, a small breeze blowing through the trees in front of their house with the sun just barely peaking over the hills. Brendon had grabbed a lighter off the bedside table and was now lighting a cigarette from the pack he kept out there. He put it between his lips, taking a long drag before blowing the smoke out and watching it float away. Dallon wasn't to keen on Brendon smoking but decided not to voice it. They fought often enough, he didn't want that now. He leant against the rail, looking out at the soon to be risen sun. Brendon lay his head on Dallon's shoulder, holding his hand and running his thumb over his knuckles.

"You want to talk about what's going on in that brain of yours?" Dallon's silence was enough for Brendon to continue. "Did you think I wouldn't notice how distant you've been lately? Your always in your own thoughts when we're home alone. I just want to know what you've been thinking about." Dallon sighed, "I honestly don't know what has been going on. I've just been so.. on edge? lately and worrying about every little thing I do." Brendon frowned and discarded his cigarette, taking the taller man's face in his hands and pulling him down until they were at eye-level.

"I don't care what that fucked up mind of yours says, it's only trying to screw with you. Kenny and Spencer have been worried sick about you and I've had to act like nothing is wrong. We all thought you were slipping back into.. that. Talk to us if it keeps happening. Talk to me, I'm your boyfriend for heaven's sake!" Dallon nodded and looked down at his feet, feeling guilty for causing his friends to worry. "Dallon James Weekes if you're thinking what I think you are I will slap you." A small chuckle emitted from said man, Brendon wouldn't hurt him in a million years.

He looked up to see Brendon smiling fondly at him, "let's go back inside and cuddle, hm?" Dallon hummed in agreement and the pair made their way back inside their bedroom. Brendon lay down first, allowing Dallon to lay on top of him. For a big guy Dallon weighed hardly anything, which should worry Brendon but that was for another time. Dallon buried his head in the crook of Brendon's neck, sighing as Brendon wrapped his arms around him, running his fingers through the hair on the nape of his neck.

They stayed like this for what seemed like hours, both perfectly content with the other. Dallon was the first to break the cycle, pressing small kisses to the exposed skin on Brendon's neck. Brendon hummed, his head rolling to the side only for more skin to be exposed. Small moans were heard in the otherwise quiet room as Dallon continued giving small, sweet kisses to Brendon's neck. Once reaching his lips Brendon smiled into the kiss, mumbling an "I love you" as well.

Dallon pulled away after a short while to take in some much needed oxygen. He rested his forehead against Brendon's, staring down at his boyfriend with nothing but pure love and affection in his eyes. A small blush was dusted onto Brendon's face as Dallon stared down at him. It wasn't awkward, but something about the way Dallon was looking at him made him feel like a school girl asking her crush out.

"I love you, B." Dallon eventually said in reply, kissing his forehead before going back to his original position with his head in Brendon's neck. The rest of their morning was nothing eventful, just them laying together in the almost darkness thanks to the blackout curtains they had hung up. Just enjoying one another's presence and showing their affection by nothing by small touches or light kisses.

-

I'm not really sure what I'd call this. It's not angst but it's also not completely fluff so idk. Either way I hope you all liked it and helped you deal with the craziness that was last chapter.