Cotton Candy Love- Brallon

(I changed a few of the lyrics around to fit better with this idea, everything in italics is Dallon's pov and the rest is Brendon's)

Dallon and I walked into the reception room and we were greeted with lots of  "congratulations!" and clapping. We took our seats at the front table near the stage and talked to our parents for a while. My mom and I were deep in conversation about Tupperware when the lights dimmed down and someone walked on stage. That someone turned out to be Dallon. I looked around the table and everyone had that knowing look on their face. Confused, I turned back toward Dallon and waited to see what he was doing.

He began speaking but was cut off by the microphone screeching making us all cover our ears. He apologized and laughed a bit before restarting his sentence. "Brendon Weekes from the moment I first met you I thought I loved you. Which I do! But every day I fall more and more in love with you and it is honestly the best feeling in the world. And now that you're officially my husband it just makes everything better. So um everyone else already knows what's about to happen but um yeah just uh watch the screen, k?"

Immediately after that all of the light turned off and a spotlight shown down on Dallon. He was holding a guitar and looking at me with the biggest smile I had ever seen on his face. I heard one strum of the guitar and new exactly what song he was going to sing. I looked back at the screen and saw a video of different pictures and clips of us we had taken over the years. I felt my heart swell as he began singing our song.

~

I remember trying not to stare the night that I first met you, you had be mesmerized.

Kenny had begged no dragged me to some mall with him because it had an amusement park inside of it. I won't lie, it did sound pretty cool but the thought of being in a confined place with hundreds of strangers made me want to curl up in a ball and hide. Being the great friend that I am though I went. The moment we stepped foot through the automatic doors Kenny was already booking it to the amusement park. I panicked for a moment before trying to act calm and walked in the direction Kenny had went. After almost having three panic attacks I finally found the entrance to the amusement park and walked inside. I found a bench near the entrance and sat down on it. Content with staying here until Kenny was ready to leave. I texted Kenny where I was and sighed when I received no reply. I sat there for a good forty minutes before I decided to find something to eat. There was a cotton candy booth not that far away so I walked over to it and got in line. The guy in front of me must have had ten red bulls because he was nothing but energy. He got the biggest cone of cotton candy I had ever seen in my life. When he turned around he must have caught me staring because he said "What? Can I guy not enjoy his cotton candy?" To which I didn't respond to since I was to busy staring at his face. And let me tell you, he was hot as hell. "Hello? Earth to giraffe." The guy said while snapping his fingers in my face. I instantly felt my cheeks heat up as I mumbled a sorry. The guy chuckled before extending his hand out to me, "I'm Brendon Urie, pleasure to meet you." I smiled and shook his hand, "Dallon Weekes, the pleasure is all mine." Brendon laughed at that before reaching into his pocket and pulling out his phone. " I kind of have to go but you're insanely attractive and i'd love to talk again so could I maybe get your number?" Without a second thought we were exchanging numbers and he was disappearing back into the crowd. I made a mental note to thank Kenny later.

And three weeks later in the front porch light, taking forty five minutes to kiss goodnight.

Brendon and I had just gotten back from the bowling alley. This was our third date and I was still too chicken to make the first move. I walked him up to his door and we stared at each other for a few minutes before Brendon spoke up. "So are you actually going to kiss me now or our you going to chicken out again?" He had that playful smirk on his face as he waited for my response. I made myself look normal even though I was panicking on the inside and leaned in. Brendon seemed shocked for a moment before he too leaned in and our lips met in the middle. And even though this is cliche I swear there were fireworks. I pulled back and began walking back to my car when I was swung around and pulled into another kiss. Forty five minutes later we were still kissing. I heard a ding come from Brendon's phone and he quickly pulled away and got it out. "Shit! I have to be at the airport in ten minutes. Is there uh anyway you could drop me off on your way home?" I rolled my eyes but agreed nonetheless.