It's Just A Joke

(I have a nice view of my cats butt right now. Also I have a huge pimple in between my eyebrows and I want to shoot myself.)

-

"Spence stop looking at those stupid guns and help me study," Ryan said. He had waited, like usual, to study the night before. "Yeah, yeah I'll be there in a minute.." Spencer was currently looking at guns on his laptop. Most people found it strange, his fascination with guns, but he didn't care. Spencer had a huge secret that he'd never tell anyone, it had to do with his gun fascination. "If you help me study I'll buy you whatever gun you want." Needless to say, Ryan aced his test the next day and Spencer got his gun.

Brendon and Spencer were partners in their English class and today was presentation day. Some dude had given one about "My Little Pony" while another talked about Minecraft. The girl currently presenting asked someone to give their best joke, Spencer immediately raising his hand. "What do kids at Colombine say?... Nothing cause they're dead!" Spencer burst out laughing, not noticing the horrified looks on everyone's faces. "A-Anyway.." The girl carried on with her presentation. When it was finally Brendon and Spencer's turn one of the guys in front whispered to his friend about Spencer hiding guns in his jacket. Spencer turned toward the guy, smiling. "As a matter of fact I do have guns!" he opened his coat to reveal three guns strapped to his belt, "would you like to see how they work?" The guy laughed nervously and shook his head. "Oh, well suit yourself," Spencer shrugged and turned back towards Brendon, ready to begin their presentation.

Spencer was in the library, reading a book about- you guessed it- guns. Specifically how to modify them. Jon sat down across from the other, trying to see what he was reading. "Do you mind?" Spencer said, noticing Jon's eavesdropping. "Oh uh sorry Spence, I'm just curious as to why you're so enthralled by guns." Spencer sighed and shook his head, "you wouldn't understand if I told you." He got up and made his way out of the library, leaving behind a very confused Jon.

"Oh my god, If she doesn't shut up I'm gonna shoot her," Spencer groaned as his English teacher babbled on and on about some book they were reading. "Don't make jokes like that Spence, someone might think you're being serious," Brendon said. "Sorry," Spencer mumbled, though what he said hadn't been a joke.

Spencer and Ryan were currently in the cafeteria alone since Brendon and Jon were at the office for who knows what. Ryan groaned when he noticed the school douchebags walking over. "What up anorexic and Colombine 2.0," Brad said, smirking when Ryan looked down at his feet. "Oh no, is the fag gonna cry?" he teased. "Get out of here before you regret it," Spencer said, jaw clenched. "Oh ho ho is the school shooter mad? I'm just sooo scared. Haha, what are you gonna do, shoot me?" He leaned in towards Spencer's face, smirk still evident. "You're gonna be sorry," Spencer said with a straight face, grabbing Ryan's arm and pulling him out of the cafeteria.

The next day Spencer didn't show up, he didn't answer any calls or texts, nothing. When asked, his parents said he'd never came home the night before. The three boys had a bad feeling in their stomachs but brushed it off and went back to their classes. During lunch the atmosphere seemed heavy, the boys just knew that something wasn't right. As if on cue, gun shots along with screams could be heard right outside the doors. The boys immediately dove under the tables, even though it did nothing to protect them. Their hearts dropped when the door was flung open, revealing Spencer with a gun in each hand. "Who's ready for some jokes?" Spencer said and started firing around. Ryan was hit through the shoulder, the bullet puncturing through his lung. The other two had no choice but to leave him there. Brendon had tears in his eyes as he slowly crawled away from his best friend. "Brendon look o-" Brendon was gone before Jon could even finish his sentence. A bullet had gone straight through his head. A pair of feet in front of Jon made him freeze. "Spence please don't do this, you know I love you right?" Spencer nodded and pulled Jon up to his feet. "I love you too," he pulled Jon into a kiss, using the right moment to shoot him through the stomach. "Aw why do you look so shocked? It's only a joke!" Spencer laughed as Jon's lifeless corpse fell to the ground..

-

Ah yes finally some Joncer. Don't ask what this is I just got the idea and went with it. I might write a few chapters since my insomnia is acting up and I probably won't sleep much.