Icing

As Dallon opened the door he could smell the scent of cookies baking in the oven. He walked into the kitchen to see Brendon in nothing but boxers and an apron cleaning up the mess he had made. He watched Brendon's back for a few moments before making his way over to him and dipping his finger into the icing filled bowl. "Those cookies smell good," Dallon said as he licked the icing off his finger. Brendon jumped and spun around,"You almost gave me a heart attack, asshole." Dallon laughed, "Oops?" Brendon rolled his eyes and took a scoop of the icing onto a spoon, "Want some more?" Dallon nodded and tried taking the spoon only to have Brendon move out of his way, "I'm gonna feed it to you, Dal." Dallon sighed and opened his mouth moving toward the spoon. Brendon moved it away again making Dallon groan in frustration. This continued for a few minutes until Brendon accidentally got it on Dallon's nose. They both laughed and Brendon licked it off. Dallon cringed and pushed Brendon back causing the spoon to fall and get icing on his chest. Brendon glared at Dallon, "I just took a shower!" Dallon shrugged, "Not my problem." "But I cleaned you up, you have to clean me now!"

Dallon sighed, "Fine." He bent down and licked the smear off his chest before moving to his nipple and flicked it just for fun. Brendon groaned at the action and Dallon smirked before continuing the action and pushing him back against the counter. He started to trail his tongue up to Brendon's neck but Brendon dipped his hand into the icing bowl and smeared some on his lower stomach. He smiled innocently, "I think you missed a spot, Dal." Dallon smiled back at Brendon and made a trail of open-mouthed kisses to the spot where the icing was (which was dangerously close to the waistband of his boxers). Dallon got down on his knees and untied the apron from Brendon's waist before throwing it aside and licking the rest of the icing off. Brendon's stomach muscles clenched and Dallon couldn't help but sink his teeth into the bit of pudgy skin on his hips. Brendon's breath caught in his throat as Dallon moved his tongue under the waistband of his boxers and, using his teeth, grabbed the material and snapped it back against his skin.

Brendon whined, "Dal stop teasing." Dallon chuckled and tugged Brendon's boxers down his thighs. Dallon pressed a kiss to the head of Brendon's cock before swirling his tongue around. Brendon's hands were gripped on tight o the counter as he tried not to thrust his hips forward. He gripped the base with his hand and as he was about to take him whole he got an idea. "Hey Bren, hand me the spoon." Brendon looked confused, "Why? Do you want to spank me or something because I am really not in the mood f-" Dallon groaned, "No just give it to me." Brendon handed the spoon to Dallon still confused as to what he planned to do with it. Dallon took the spoon and used it to spread the icing along Brendon's shaft before taking him whole and bobbing his head. Brendon's head fell back as the familiar feeling in his stomach became stronger. Dallon was loving this just as much as Brendon, the salty taste of Brendon's pre cum and the sweetness of the icing mixed to create the perfect flavor.

Brendon was so close that it was almost painful. But instead of getting to finish he starts to smell something burning in the air. "D-Dal?" Dallon hums around Brendon's cock as a response and Brendon really wants to just forget this whole situation and just focus on Dallon. "Can you smell that?" Brendon asks but realizes Dallon is face deep in nothing but icing and ballsack so he can't smell much else. Dallon hums again and Brendon curses the world before pulling Dallon's mouth off his cock and shouting, "The cookies!" He awkwardly rushes over to the oven leaving Dallon on his knees with his mouth open and dripping the mixture of pre cum and icing onto the floor. Brendon's dick bounced weirdly as he scrambled to get on oven mitts and open the oven door. Once he did he was greeted with a small cloud of smoke. He grimaced and waved the smoke away mumbling about how he'd managed to burn the cookies yet again. And all the while Dallon is still kneeling there thinking about how he ended up falling for this weirdo.

~

Hi! So i'm back (obviously) and i'm feeling much better than a week ago. I hope you're all doing well and i'll try to get back into updating regurlarly.

Oneshots; Panic! Imagines जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें