A Knotch In Your Bedpost

"Brendon give it back!" Ryan said as he reached for his phone that was currently in Brendon's hand. They were both on the floor at the foot of Brendon's bed playing video games. "No way kid, come and get it," Brendon said as he jumped up off the floor and plopped onto his bed. "Ugh fine," Ryan groaned as he slowly got up and crawled on to Brendon's bed. He grabbed Brendon's arm trying to get his phone but the little fucker kept switching hands, laughing as he did so. He sat down on Brendon's legs so he couldn't move away and grabbed his wrists, digging his nails into the skin as Brendon tried to wriggle them out of his grasp. Brendon gasped and looked at Ryan with wide eyes, panting slightly. His shirt had ridden up to show the outline of a six pack forming and his v-line was visible because of his way too low sweatpants. He looked really really hot and it took all the self-control Ryan had to not get hard. He shook his head, grabbed his phone and climbed off Brendon.

"Aw c'mon that was so easy," Brendon whined as he pulled Ryan's phone out of his hand again, putting it behind his back and straddling Ryan's legs. Ryan squirmed around grabbing at Brendon's face and shirt, trying to get out from under him to get his phone. Brendon being the little shit he is grabbed Ryan's hand as it was coming toward his face and bit it jokingly. They were both shocked to hear a loud moan coming from Ryan, both of them immediately freezing. "I'm so sorry oh my god," Ryan apologized as he tried freeing his legs once again. Brendon stopped him, "that was fucking hot." Ryan's face turned a light shade of pink as he looked down at his lap. His eyes widened as he saw that Brendon was hard. "C-Can I?" He asked, motioning toward Brendon's crotch. Brendon nodded quickly, "fuck, please." Brendon gasped as Ryan began palming him through his sweatpants.

They both switched positions a bit so Ryan could pull both his sweatpants and boxers down. Brendon's cock sprang up against his stomach and Ryan had to hold back a moan. "Holy fuck," Ryan breathed out, biting his lip as he began to slowly and teasingly stroke Brendon's cock. Ryan was starting to get hard and hoped Brendon couldn't feel it. But of course he could and Brendon being Brendon started circling his hips against Ryan's crotch, making the younger boy gasp and pant slightly. Brendon reached his hand down and starting palming Ryan through his jeans causing him to moan squirm around. Brendon could almost come just looking at him. "C-Can you fuck me?" Ryan gasped out wanting more contact. "Hell yeah," Brendon nodded, pulling Ryan's pants and boxers off. "Prep yourself," Brendon said in a low voice as he sat back on his heels to watch Ryan. Ryan blushed as he took two of his fingers into his mouth, sucking sloppily. Brendon groaned at the sight, lazily stroking himself. Ryan took his fingers out of his mouth and trailed them down his body. He circled his hole, gasping as he pushed a finger in.

Brendon had to refrain from jumping on top of him and pounding into him. Ryan adds another finger, scissoring them and whimpering as the pleasure radiated through his body. He yelps as Brendon suddenly crawls back on top of him, pulling his hand away and kissing Ryan hungrily. Brendon groans as Ryan thrusts up desperately making their cocks drag against each other. "Do you h-have lube?" Brendon nods and opens his bedside drawer, digging through it and groaning in frustration when he finds none. Ryan groans and thrusts up, desperate for friction, only to have Brendon hold his hips down. "Can I tie you up?" Ryan moans just thinking about it, "Fuck yeah just hurry I need you so bad." Brendon chuckles, "someone's impatient," he reaches down and grabs Ryan's belt off the floor, tying his wrists together and securing them to the headboard. He slowly trails his hand down to his lower stomach, just barely touching his cock. "Brendon, fuck please!" Brendon rolled his eyes, "Do I need to gag you too?" Ryan shook his head, "No please I'll be good I promise!"

Brendon smirked, "Good boy," He spit into his hand, stroking his cock and using a mix of his saliva and pre cum as makeshift lube. He moans lowly as he strokes himself, Ryan whimpering as he stares at the look of pleasure on his face. Finally, Brendon moves his hands away and lines up with Ryan's hole, groaning at the tightness as he pushes in. Ryan gasps and bites his lip, eyes filling with tears as pain shoots through his body. He knew it would hurt but he definitely didn't think your first time would hurt this bad. Brendon looked down at Ryan and frowned as he saw the look of pain etched into his face. "It's okay Ry, it'll feel good soon I promise," Brendon said as he started kissing Ryan's neck, trying to take his mind off the pain. He continued to slowly push in until his hips were pressed against Ryan's. "Is this okay?" Brendon asked, gasping because of how tight Ryan was. "Y-yeah just..give me a sec," Ryan whined as he tried to relax.

The kisses Brendon was leaving on his neck helped take his mind off the pain, though it wasn't subsiding. Brendon can tell that Ryan is still in discomfort so he bites down hard on his shoulder emitting a loud moan from the boy. "O-Okay you can move," Ryan said, nodding in a way as to reassure himself. Brendon pulls out until only the tip is still in and thrusts forward, his movements slow and gentle as to not hurt the boy any further, burying his face in his neck and groaning in pleasure. Ryan is whimpering and moaning into Brendon's ear as he continues to pull out and thrust back in. Eventually, he chokes on air and his back arches off the bed as Brendon hits his prostate. "F-Fuck Bren harder," Ryan pleads as he wraps his legs around Brendon's back, pulling him closer. Brendon hesitates for a moment before Ryan gives him a reassuring smile and he's pulling back out and slamming back in, biting down on Ryan's collarbone as he makes the most heavenly sounds.

The only sounds in the room were their hips slapping together which could barely be heard over Ryan's loud moans. Ryan is squirming around and tugging at the restraints on his hands. "Fuck Ry you're so tight," Brendon pants, changing his angle so he's sitting on his knees and hitting Ryan's prostate dead-on. Ryan lets out a scream and pulls so hard on the restraints that it cuts into his skin and draws blood, he wants-no, needs to touch Brendon. Brendon couldn't stop staring at the beauty beneath him. Panting hard, his skin shining with a layer of sweat and moans ripping out of his throat. Brendon knew he was close so he took his hand and trailed his hand down, leaving the other in his hair. The second he wraps his cock around Ryan's cock, he whimpers loudly throwing his head back and thrusting up into his hand. "C-Can I cum Brendon? Please?" Ryan begged. Brendon definitely wasn't expecting that but fuck it was hot. "No," Brendon smirked as Ryan let out a frustrated groan.

He let go of Ryan's cock and his hair, gripping his hips hard and digging his nails in, thrusting faster and rougher, continuing to hit his prostate. With one final push and Ryan clenching around him, he came, vision going blurry and a loud drawn out moan escaping his lips. He brought his hand back down to Ryan's cock, stroking it and sucking bruises into his skin. Ryan was a squirming, whimpering mess, his body not knowing how to handle all these different sensations.  "P-Pleas ah! Can- Can I cum?" Brendon nods and bites down on Ryan's jawline. Brendon had barely latched his teeth down before Ryan was cumming over his fist, hard, shouting a mix of curses and "Brendon". Brendon pulls out, causing Ryan to whimper. Brendon leaned down and kissed him, slowly and sweetly before reaching for a box of tissues and cleaning the cum off his chest. Ryan sighed, closing his eyes with a content smile on his face.

I never thought you would have been so kinky," Brendon laughed. Ryan blushed and rolled his eyes, "says the one who wanted to tie me up." "Says the one who asked permission to cum," Ryan glared but it soon faded into a smile. "Can we cuddle for a bit before I have to go?" Brendon nodded and pulled the covers over them both, Ryan resting his head on Brendon's chest and one of Brendon's hands playing with his hair while the other is running up and down his back. He looked down, seeing the small smile still on Ryan's face and lifted his chin up, kissing him slowly. He never wanted to stop kissing him, he wanted it to last forever. "Ry, do you want to be my boyfriend?..." Brendon asked shyly, silently praying he would say yes. "That sounds lovely," Ryan said, looking up at Brendon with a big smile before kissing him again. They spent the next hour or so just kissing and enjoying each other's company before they eventually fell asleep, and maybe Ryan would get grounded the next day and maybe Brendon's dad would find them the next morning and yell at them but neither of them cared at that moment.

~

(I usually don't write smut since I don't think I'm very good at it but a friend requested it so it's like I sort of had to)

Pizza Rolls vs Bagel Bites, who would win?