Beep Beep

"Dal wake up!", Ryan shouted as they hopped on top of their sleeping boyfriend. Dallon groaned, trying to push Ryan off of him and giving up. Ryan pouted and laid their head on Dallon's chest, "please wake up?" they asked in a mock child's voice. The taller of the two sighed before finally opening his eyes and stretching. He was met with Ryan's face just inches from his. He kissed Ryan's nose, making the younger giggle and scrunch up their nose. Ryan gasped when Dallon unexpectedly flipped the two. Dallon peppered kisses all over Ryan's face, distracting them as he moved his hands to their sides. Ryan erupted into a laughing, squirming mess when Dallon dug his hands in. "D-Dally no!" Ryan tried moving out from under him but was held down by him. "Help! I'm being kidnapped here!" Dallon rolled his eyes and laughed at the childishness of his datemate.

Brendon was downstairs cooking breakfast when he heard Ryan shouting. Shaking his head he walked up to their shared bedroom and was met with a smirking Dallon tickling a crying and laughing Ryan. "What are you two doing?" he asked, just loud enough to be heard over Ryan's laughter. This got the pairs attention causing the tickle game to stop. Ryan looked over to the doorway, seeing Brendon standing there and immediately squirmed out of Dallon's grip. They got up and ran over to Brendon, practically jumping on him. "G'mornin Brenny," they said, laying their head on his shoulder. Brendon smiled, wrapping his arms around them and kissing their head. "Good morning darling," he walked over to the bed and sat down, kissing Dallon's cheek.

"Can we watch a movie,?" Ryan asked. The other pair agreed and got into their movie watching positions. Dallon and Brendon were sitting back against the pillows, Brendon had his head on Dallon's shoulder while Ryan lay across both their laps. Brendon ran his hand through Ryan's hair as they watched the movie, lulling him to sleep.

-

Ryan woke up to the sound of the smoke alarm going off. "Shit!" Brendon said as he got up, running downstairs. Dallon picked up Ryan before heading down as well, "What happened?" Brendon walked into the kitchen, turning the stove top off and putting the pans of burnt food in the sink, "I was going to make breakfast for you guys but I got distracted.." Dallon and Ryan both chuckled. It didn't take long for him to clean up the mess and they were right back upstairs.

-

(Sorry if this seems rushed, I wanted to finish it while I was on my work break.) Hi I'm back with black hair because school dress codes suck. I got everything for my Halloween costume except the outfit, I can't decide if I want to be a demented fairy or doll. I hope you're all doing well! (:

(( safe place to rant ))