Sleep Tight

This one's dark, just a fair warning

-

"What the fuck did you just call me?" Brendon was fuming with anger as he backed Ryan into a corner. The younger was shaking with fear as he watched Brendon coming near him. "I-I'm sorry master it won't h-happen again," Ryan's voice was shaky and he could barely get it to over a whisper. "Bullshit. I've given you plenty of times to recover. This is your tenth strike and you know what happens once you reach ten," Brendon smirked as horror made its way onto the boy's face. "N-no master please! I'll take any punishment but that, please!" Ryan was now kneeling on the ground before him, begging with every ounce of his being to be spared. Brendon shook his head, a 'tsk tsk' leaving his lips. "Why not? You're going to sleep wonderfully when I'm done with you," Brendon said. He yanked Ryan up by his hair, a loud gasp emitting from the scrawny boy. "If you're not in the basement by the time I count to ten I can assure you this will be much worse." Ryan nodded quickly and was racing downstairs before Brendon had even started counting.

-
Brendon awoke in a dark room, arms chained to the wall. "What the hell?.." He thought outloud as he looked around the almost pitch dark room he was in. He pulled on the chains, screaming in pain when small nails suddenly shot into his wrists. "Why hello there Brendon" A voice said from somewhere in the shadows. Brendon took a shaky breaths as he tried focusing on the darkness. Blinding lights came on, making him hiss and look to the ground. Looking around once his eyes adjusted, he saw a man with a dark robe standing by the corner. The man had a long scar over his face and his eyes seemed empty as he stared at his captive.

"There's no point in trying to escape Brendon, you're stuck here and as punishment for your crimes you will get to watch your boyfriend die." The mysterious man snapped his fingers and two others like him forced Brendon's eyes open with a plier-like contraption. "Don't you dare hurt Ryan you monster!" The mysterious man chuckled, "Oh it's not me that is doing it and besides, you're already too late. You can scream as much as you want but no-one is going to hear." The man flipped on a switch and a projection came up on the wall in front of Brendon. It was Ryan kneeling on the floor in front of a man who looked like Brendon. The others soon left the room, the click of the lock leaving a hopeless Brendon in its wake.
-

Ryan was now strapped to a chair as Brendon was behind him deciding what to do. Ryan whimpered when Brendon come around holding a hammer. "I've always hated your voice, maybe this can help shut you up." Brendon snapped his fingers and two cloaked figures put a contraption on Ryan's mouth to keep it open. Tears were flowing down his face as he struggled against the restraints. Brendon chuckled and grabbed the boys chin.

He put the back end of the hammer against one of Ryan's front teeth, slowly beginning to pull. A strangled cry came from his throat as the pain came. The boy almost passed out from a mixture of pain and blood loss. Ryan stared in defeat as the last of his teeth was set onto a table with the rest. "Hm, those  holes might get infected. This should help," Brendon took the contraption off Ryan's mouth and grabbed a bottle of peroxide. A weak scream came from Ryan as the burning liquid was forced into his mouth.

-
Brendon hurled for the fourth time in the past twenty minutes as he watched the torture his boyfriend was being put through. "Please, stop.." Brendon's voice was hoarse from all the yelling he had already done, wrists raw and bloody from pulling at his restraints. "I'm so sorry baby, please don't believe that monster is me" He whispered to the empty room.
-

Screams rang from behind the doors that were so so far from each other. One scream of pain, one scream of anger, another scream of pain, another of anger.

Brendon was surprised that Ryan had lasted this long, considering how much blood he'd lost and how skinny he was. Brendon almost considered letting him live but that thought was quickly dismissed. Brendon had used a chainsaw to cut through the heels on Ryan's ankles so that, just in case he somehow got out of the chair, he wouldn't be able to walk.

Brendon decided to cut out the boys tongue, finding his constant screams rather annoying. He grabbed a pair of scissors off the table, coming back over to the boy. With a snap of his fingers, the others had the contraption back on Ryan's mouth. Gargled screaming was heard as the scissors cut through the muscle, large amounts of blood flowing out. He noticed Ryan staring at him, not liking that either he quickly jabbed the scissors into both of his eyes. The boy falling limp shortly afterwards.
-
Tears streamed down Brendon's face as he watched on. Knowing he wouldn't be able to save Ryan, he closed his eyes and began reminiscing on all the memories they had shared over the years.
-

Ryan came to not long after, internally screaming as the pain came back. He knew he wouldn't be saved and just hoped it would all be over soon. "Not so fast slut, I'm going to make sure you remember just how worthless you are." Ryan heard the scrape of a knife being dragged across a table from somewhere on his right. He started shaking as he thought of what was about to happen.

For a few fleeting moments nothing happened, the only thing that could be heard was the struggled breathing of Ryan. It was gone as soon as it came. The sound of a knife burying itself into flesh was heard along with the struggled gasp of the victim. The knife had been plunged into his back. The man pulled it back out, becoming tired and no longer wanted to drag this on. Stab after stab was made in the poor boy's stomach and chest. The man watched with a smile as blood began pooling around his dying victim. With one final stab to the neck, Ryan fell asleep.
-

Brendon watched as the light drain from his boyfriend's eyes. A cry ripped through his throat, blood could be tasted in his mouth but he didn't care. The one person he loved in life had just been tortured to death. By "him", there's no way Ryan would've known the difference. His boyfriend had died believing that Brendon had killed him. He laughed weakly, head dropping in defeat as the tears dripped onto the floor. "I'm sorry, I'm sorry.." He repeated over and over again for hours but no one heard him. Brendon would never know his own friend was the one who'd done this.
-

(I know I said I'd publish this on Halloween but I fell asleep and then ya know, school happened so yeah) Don't yell at me for this please I'm too fragile for that shit. I'm updating twice on Sunday cause I got a swim meet tomorrow and I never do anything after those. One of my pups is sleeping next to me at the moment and keeps making little noises in his sleep I think I'm going to die from cuteness. Anyways, I hope y'all had a good week!