Fallin' Up ~ Part 5 {Jaebum FF}

"When two people really care about each other, they will always look for a way to make it work, no matter how hard it is."

Summary: Being someone's little sister is hard.... especially when you have an older brother who has a best friend you have a huge crush on and you can't-do anything about it... But little do you know he has a crush on you as well. What will happen?

~~~

"Lesson number one, don't leave me alone at home," Jackson says out of his own mouth and you nodded.

"That's for sure." You agreed and you looked at the tv screen. Everything was fun till suddenly Jackson asks you something catching you completely off guard.

"Hey... Where did you get that sweater?" Jackson asks and you looked down and realized you still had Jaebum's sweater on...

SHIT!

"Why?" You asked him turning the question back at him.

"I swear Jaebum has the same sweater...."

~

As soon as you heard those words leave Jackson's mouth, that's when you felt your heart stop and you felt guilty. Shit, you completely forgot that you even had Jaebum's sweater on in the first place. Damn it! You already screwed up and it hasn't been a full week yet having Jaebum as your boyfriend.

Jackson is about to find out that you are going out with his best friend... This should be interesting... But maybe you could get away with a lie... Just maybe... Only if you are lucky.

"Really... I mean this is Yugyeom's sweater. He let me borrow it during our little date." You smiled even though you knew Jackson probably wasn't convinced... Oh well, it was nice while it lasted with Jaebum...

"Hm, that's funny. Yugyeom and Jaebum should become best friends since they have the same taste in clothes," Jackson says facing back at the tv and you put did a fake laugh.

"Yeah, they should.." Wait did Jackson really just fall for your lie? Did you really just get away with it? Oh, my....

You looked back at the tv and every now and then you would glance at Jackson waiting for him to question you even more. But surprisingly he looked convinced. He even seemed distracted with the tv till...

"Oh yeah, I forgot to ask how was your date with Yugyeom?"

Why does he keep bringing his name up? The more you heard Yugyeom's name the more it made your stomach turn at the fact that your lying to your brother. You hate lying... You guys used to tell each other everything and never kept anything from each other but sometimes the truth hurts... And right now if you were to tell Jackson about Jaebum and you... He would probably kill Jaebum...

"It was pretty good." You lied and Jackson looks over at you and smiles.

"Does that mean you guys are a couple?"

Shit. This lie was going to end up bad... You had that gut feeling...

"Yeah." You said and Jackson got up and smiled. You only said yes because you thought this was the only way Jackson could possibly stop talking about it.... But you spoke too soon.

"Great! I had an idea!" Jackson says excitedly and your eyes widen.

Oh, no... This can not be good...

"What is your idea?" You asked awkwardly... yet scared.

"So I was thinking about going to a road trip to a water park, You, me, Yugyeom, Jaebum, his new girlfriend and a girl I've been talking to name Lisa."