chapter 34

Special thanks to omoope1999, HawwaAhmadmaijeedar, simbiat okorede, user6265607 and Jaddah Baba. Thanks for your support. 👌👌👌👌👌👌

Thanks for the beautiful cover of Diary of an Angel @jaddahbaba😍

"Where's he? Haba Feena you are wasting our time and you know better than anyone how little time we got " jidda yelled banging the door. She's so frustrated at her cousin she felt like breaking the door.

"who's going to get our clothes from the tailor? " Nana asked while trying to drag her shoes from under the bed. She's been at it for more than five minutes and failing miserably.

"where's walida? And ummatee? " jidda asked noticing the missing two. It's so chaotic today being day one of the wedding which happened to be kamu and they are yet to accomplish anything. They have made reservation at the saloon for their hair treatment and they will be having their henna decoration Immediately after.

"they went to call baba Hamza. He's supposed to be driving us"

"No,  we are splitting into two,  Nana you and maryam should join us. We will head to the saloon and the rest should stay and have their henna. So that by the time we are done they can go to the saloon and we will be here for our henna. Tell baba Hamza to go and get our clothes from the tailor. Tell Husna to confirm it with the make up artist and I'll go get mum's car. " Jidda finished dictating their work while waiting for the bride to come out.

"Asma is here" Maryam shouted from across the hall way as she led her in.

"Glad you came on time we will just be heading to the saloon" jidda beamed at her offering her seat on the bed.

"I was ready since! it's Abba that kept me waiting,  he was insisting we come to the event directly "

"that's expected of you two. I'll just go and get mum's keys and we will be out since this Goblin of a Bride decided to grace us with her presence. She added glaring at feenah who was just coming out.

"I thought you died in the bathroom "

"it's this Goblin that your brother is dying for" she chose to reply to her earlier statement instead.

"We all know how you bewitched him Feena. So let's keep it there. " she replied making the girls giggle.

"You jidda should go get the keys and I promise you that you can continue on our way" Nana stopped their banter.

They day is exceptionally busy for them. But by the time it was six pm. They were all ready. They have had their saloon, their henna and their makeup. They have all put  on their bridesmaid dresses and all are looking exceptionally beautiful. Even Asma got a surprised bridesmaid dress from jidda and she was so excited she couldn't stop talking about it.

Jidda twirled before the mirror admiring her finishing look. Indeed she look beautiful. She didn't think she looked this beautiful during her own wedding. She wonders what Adeel's expression will be when he sees her like this and she couldn't wait to show up. Despite all they had done today, they have been so excited they hardly feel tired. It was the blaring of her phone that made her moved away from the mirror and answered the phone.

"Are we so eager to see the bride? " she sang teasing her brother.

"is she ready? It's been more than three hours"

"As ready as she'll ever be. Too bad she doesn't look beautiful. Never seen a bride looking so ugly"

"Can I come in? " he asked annoyed at jidda.

"she'll be out in thirty. "

She cut off the call before he could answer.

She joined the girls taking selfies and gisting while feenah had her finishing touches. The look she had screams BRIDE.