chapter 18

Another update in just a day!!thanks for the motivation.

Vote

Comment

Share

Coming out from the shower, i picked a towel, wrapping it tightly around my chest. And placing another one over my wet hair. I make my way to the wardrobe. Placing my hand on the cold silver handle of the drawer. I'm already debating what to wear. Just grab anything and wear Jor. I opened the door the same time my phone started ringing. All other thoughts disappeared as I rushed to pick it from the dressing mirror. It is Feenah. I slide my finger across the screen and place the phone to my ear smiling.

"Jidda!!" She screamed and I had to remove the phone from my ear for a moment.

"What? are you planning to cause damage to my ear drums? To what do I owe this call?"

She giggled and laughed.

"What's so exciting? Have you gone insane?"

She continued to giggle ignoring my comment. She needs to see a doctor.

"Since you don't have anything to say. I'm hanging up."

"No wait!"

"Now what?" I asked muffling my hair with my finger tips. I swear this girl is irritating.

"Guess what?"

"I don't do guesses. Just spill."

"You are just bad at guessing."

"Whatever, whatever"

"I'm getting married she blurted out."

"You are getting married? I know that one."

"I'm getting married in two weeks. "

"What? Two weeks? Like one and then two?" We were supposed to get married on the same day but her own was postponed because the husband to be has one more year to finish his masters degree abroad and she's going to college here. The question how is at the Tip of my tongue.

"I'm going with him."

"And college?"

"I'm going to differ. I'll continue when we get back."

"The idiot made this arrangement didn't he? And you are really going to go with it?" Well her so called fiance is my older brother.

"Jidda.. She scolded. Your going to be calling me aunty soon. "

"In your dreams baby."

"I'm so happy for you Feenah. I can't wait. I'm really happy. I did a small happy dance. I am really excited."

"I'm going to call the idiot."

She chuckled. "He was saying the same thing earlier."

I smiled at the thought. I really did miss him. I miss everyone.

One look at the mirror made me froze. There leaning against the door in all his glory is the little devil. His arm crossed against his chest. I swear I think I saw him smirk at me through the mirror. I muster the most furious look I could give before turning around.

"What's with you and knocking? I asked him.'

"And miss the little show? I'm entertained right now."

"And what are you doing in my room? "

"I'm sure you will care more about me seeing you like this."
He grinned. Clearly amused.

I gasped realizing what I was wearing. He chuckled.