chapter 11

ADEEL

By the time we finished eating it was already late. Jidda excused herself and went to her room to sleep. I also left for my room smiling like a maniac. I discarded my shirt. Flopping face down on the bed. What is wrong with me? What is this girl doing to me. I am the one that is pushing her away. And she is avoiding me. But I don't know what Is it about her that makes me restless. Her image is printed in my mind or Is it my brain? Because I notice every single detail about her I get to see. From the way she walk, her feet lightly yet firmly touching the ground one step after another. The way she talk her voice soft and sweet. The way she eats picking on her food. When she smiled earlier. Her eyes shines. Her face brighter. It was the first genuine smile I had seen on her face.

The last time I called her evil and inhuman. I didn't know what possessed me then. It reminded me of my bitter past. One I can't runaway from. Mom is right. I won't move on if I can't let go of my past. I intentionally wanted to apologize to her the next day. But she avoided me all the time. For a whole week she avoided me. And no matter how much I want to deny it, I missed her during that time. Even though we hardly talk, I missed seeing her running her small errands around the house. The house went still without her. It made me feel guilty. I was on my way to her room when I heard her sobs from outside. When I saw her crying. Guiltiness consumes me. Her sobs broke me. Poor thing. I felt the urge to comfort her then. The feeling scared me. Despite the kind of love I had for Nadia. She didn't stir this kind of weird feelings in my heart. Am I falling for jidda? No it can't be. I don't even know much about her. It must be the feeling of guilt. Adeel Abdoulrahman will never fall for a woman again. I have become a prisoner of my past. What ever this feeling is I have to get it out of my system as fast as possible.
Jidda is just a woman I was forced to marry. I know nothing about her and I feel nothing for her. If I stay away from her all this funny feelings will go away.
With that, I convinced myself to sleep.

Here is a short chapter on Adeel's POV. Don't forget to comment!!

DROP YOUR COMMENTS TO GET THE NEXT CHAPTER UPLOADED QUICKER THAN PLANNED