Can You Help Me With French or Not? (Au!Levi/Rivaille x Oc)

Start from the beginning

She hits the ground and groans at the pain blossoming from her stomach. That was one hell of a throw. Hearing footsteps and worried voices she cracks open an eye to see a few people around her. One is a girl with dark hair and eyes. Next to her is some guy with dark brown hair and stunning blue eyes, then there's a brown haired girl, and finally the shaved head guy.

"I'm so sorry!" He says as he helps Linda up.

Linda shakes her head, "It's not the worst thing I've experienced today."

"Oh well, do you wanna come hang with us?"

Linda hesitates, what if they're all as crazy as the last people she met? "Uh... sure."

*******************************************************

To say that Linda was nervous was an understatement. Today was her first day of school and he knew a grand total of five people: Connie Springer, Mikasa Ackerman, Eren Jeager, Sasha Blouse, and Marco Bodt.

Parking her car in her new school spot Linda kills the engine and steps out. Straightening her shirt she clutches the bag strings tightly and then makes her way toward the front office. Stepping inside she goes up to the desk and stands there in shock, it was one of the guys from the bookstore. He looks up at her with his sharp grey eyes and they show a miniscule amount of surprise.

"What do you want?" His tone is bored yet somewhat sharp.

Linda takes a moment, "Uh, I need my schedule and I was told to come up here."

"Name?"

"Huh?"

The guy clicks his tongue, "What's your name? I can't get your fucking schedule if I don't know who you are." Linda for a moment before answering. As soon as he got her name he was going in the back and rummaging around. He comes out with a sheet, "Here."

She takes it from him and scans the list:

1: Chemistry 2 Honors         Room: 105

2: Pre-Calculous Honors     Room: 436

3: Psychology Honors          Room: 810

4: English 3 Honors              Room: 418

A LUNCH

5: French 4-B Honors           Room: 117

6: US History Honors            Room: 413

Looks like a full course load to Linda and worst of all she had no idea where anything was. The guy is watching her with sharp eyes, "Is there a problem?"

"Yeah, I don't know where anything is." She shoots back.

The guy sighs before standing up and snatching the paper from her. After a glance at it he starts walking out of the office and Linda stands there staring at him, confused. Until he turns around and stares at her until she starts moving. He takes her around to all of her classes and introduces her to the teachers. After the last class is shown he then promptly turns around and walks off as the bell for second period rings. 

Linda hurries to her second period. Stepping into the class she gives her teacher a smile before promptly heading to her seat. Slinking down into it Linda tries hard not to get noticed, that is until Connie slides into the seat next to her, "Hey Lin! How's your first day?" He asks happily.

Linda shrugs, "I've spent the past hour being shown around by some office worker."

"Oh, who?"

Seeing work on the board she grabs out her notebook and a pencil, "Dunno, he didn't give his name. All I know is he's shorter than I thought, dark hair, steely grey eyes, and a bored expression."