Through the leaves

I clenched my fist and gritted my teeth.
"What do you want?" I asked rudely

"Hush" red mask said as he listened carefully, and then suddenly heard the sound of his/her phone.

"Hello?

.....

"What do you mean their coming?!"

.....

"Okay meet me there. IMMEDIATELY!"

....

"Right... I almost forgot..."

....

"I'll just leave her here... Hopefully she'll live for a while."

....

"Okay.'

-click-

Red mask hung up the phone and glanced at me.

Very quickly he came and flipped my chair up into place.

After red mask left and I heard the door slam I shuffled my feet, moving the chair to a wall on my right. when I finally reached my destination I took a sigh of relief and search for anything I could use to free my self.

It took about three seconds I i found a pocket knife on the floor from when red mask cut the tape that was put on my mouth. I tipped my chair over and kicked my feet around to grab the knife off the ground. carefully I tried to cut the rope around my wrist. the first try I dropped the knife, on my second try I cut my wrist but third times a charm? no. I dropped it again.

But my fourth try I cut the rope and I shook my arms and wrists as the rope unraveled.

I quickly cut the rope on feet and stood up.

"She left her phone." I whispered shaking a little bit.

I grabbed the phone and dialed meleah.

"I NEED YOU HELP! I'VE BEEN KIDNAPPED HELP ME PLEASE." I whispered/yelled into the phone.

"I know your here in cali for your vacation I remember you told me, I need you to come save me" I said again speaking fast so she wouldn't hang up

"Okay where are you?" I don't know! I'll just stay on the phone with you and try to escape. all I know is when I got back into the car, my friend Ryan wasn't there. a person with a red mask was." I replied out if breath from running up the stairs of the dark house trying to escape.

When I reached the top of the STairs it was really dark and Messy. old news papers covered coffee tables and there was a dusty rocking chair next to a hard old fashion looking sofa. the floor was wooden and when a took a step the floor would creak.

I squinted my eyes trying to see in the darkness trying to find the door and to see if anyone else was around,

I heard a foot step.

I turned my head really fast to see who was there.

My heart began to race very fast and and I began to shake. I soon noticed I was breathing really heavily too

I heard something again.

I looked to my right, to see the rocking chair moving back and forth.

At that point I was terrified.

"PLEASE!" I screamed. Then stopped dead in my tracks and tried to see.

I could hear meleah's voice in the background screaming for me to answer and muffled crying but my heart was pounding over the sound of her voice.

Maybe I was imagining this? maybe my mind was playing tricks on me.

I took a deep breath and put the phone back up to my ear.

then...

Hands covered my mouth from behind me.

My eyes widened and I screamed shaking my body to try and get away,

I brought my arm forward, and elbows the person into the stomach, making both hands clutch their stomach.

I ran into a wall quickly and felt for a light switch and quickly I found one.

I switched the light on and grabbed the nearest lamp. I unplugged it and smashed it on the persons head making them fall to the ground.

On the dusty coffee table, I found keys.

There was about nine keys on the chain.

I quickly searched for the right key, shaking and looking back very two seconds to make sure the person wasn't getting up until I found the right key to unlock the door.

I opened the door and ran out into the dark night.

The house was in the middle of the forest and I all I could do was run through it smacking into tree branches.

I looked back to see if the person was chasing me, with the wind blowing through my hair but the coast was clear.

I smacked into a tree branch and fell to my knees, still remembering I had meleah on the phone

I grabbed the phone and put it up to my ear.

"MELEAH!" I screamed

"YES? YES! IM HERE! ARE YOU OKAY? WHERE ARE YOU?" meleah asked frantically

"I don't know! I'm in the middle of a forest I'm scared please help!" I yelled as tears rolled down my cheeks and eyes filled with freight.

"Forest?... is it mountain hills forest? " meleah asked

"I don't know!" I screamed running even faster

"LOOK TO YOUR LEFT! IS THERE FOUR HILLS, FROM YOUR LEFT TO YOUR RIGHT IT WILL BE THE SMALLEST HILL TO THR BIGGEST!"

I looked to my left to see the hills as described

"YES! YES!" I screamed

"OKAY ARE YOU NEAR A DITCH?'

"IM RIGHT NEXT TO IT, I COULD JUMP IN IF I WANTED" I said breathless but still whisper/yelling

"Okay up ahead inside the ditch, at the very end of it is a door you'll have to dig through some leaves to open the door, but its there, I used to go in it when I was a kid.

My parents eventually bought it for my grandparents for something and they go there at night, go inside and to them about me, they will keep you safe until I get there, I'm in the car right now driving as we speak ill be there in about 15 minutes!" meleah answered helpfully

I slid to the bottom of the ditch and ran to the end and dug through leaves to find the door, and I found it.

I tried to open it but I was locked!

I banged frantically until it opened and I saw an old lady stare at me blankly.

"please let me in! I've been kidnapped I need help! MELEAH SENT ME" I yelled hoping she would let me in.

"COME COME!" the old lady said shooken up.

I climbed down the stairs and shut the door inside the inground room/house and locking the door shut.

A/N:
what do you guys think? 💕