Coco and chocolate chip cookies ;)

I got out of his car and walked to my porch step slowly I really felt like I was going to tip over an have heart attack because my heart was racing so fast.

I knocked on my aunts door and she soon answered

"How was it?!" My aunt said smiling

"It was a amazing! He took my backstage to watch and you can't even imagine what happened after-" I said being cut off from my aunt.

"Come in! Take your coat off I'll make you some hot chocolate and I made a batch of cookies and you can tell me about the concert." My aunt said putting a hand on my back. I took off my sweater that one of his dancers gave me after the concert. She told me that she put it in the wash and it shrunk an seemed to fit me and let me keep it. It is black and on the back it said 'swaggy' and I just seemed to immediately fall in love with it. Probably because It reminded me of justin.

I placed my sweater on the couch and walked toward the kitchen,the kitchen floor tiles were white and cold underneath my feet. I quickly slipped on my slippers to warm my feet up and sat at the table In the kitchen picking up and biting into a moist and warm chocolate chip cookie.

Soon my aunt sat at the table placing a white coffee mug in front of me filled with hot chocolate.

"So what were you going to tell me?"

"Oh after I went backstage I was so surprised! I was chosen to be the one less only girl! They gave me a purple flowered crown and then I sat on a chair on stage and Justin sang to me! It was great and that wasn't even the best part!" I said thrilled

My aunt was so shocked and happy for me but wanted to hear more

"What's the best part?!" My aunt replied

" we danced on stage and afterwards he loved my dancing and asked me if I did hip hop and of course I said yes sense I loved it! And he asked me to be a backup dancer! Doesn't all of this seem so unreal?! I'm so happy this is great." I said smiling

"Well did you tell him yes?"

My aunt asked

"He told me to ask you but the thing is is that I would have to go on tour with him and go to different countries....you know? We don't have much of the believe your left but I really want to go and I'm afraid my mom and dad will try to stop me." I confessed putting my head into my hands.

"Don't worry. You WILL be his dancer and you ARE going to finish the believe tour, so tell him your allowed and ill deal with your mom and if your mom gets upset she won't be upset at you because I'll just tell her I told you that she said yes....okay?" My aunt replied smiling

"No you can't do that" I replied lifting my head up

"It doesn't matter I'm doing it and there's nothing you can do about it! Enjoy yourself Hun. " my aunt replied.

"Your the best thanks so much." I said getting up and giving her a hug from behind.

"Anything else you want to tell me?" My aunt said receiving my hug.

"Yeah....he has my number." I said smiling and walking away to the room I was staying in.

I plopped on my bed and sighed greatly

I laid there thinking about everything that happened that night and I closed my eyes and drifted to sleep.

A/N: so sorry about not updating like I said I was but dont worry I'm updating more RIGHT NOW!

Please keep reading and voting and guys please comment!

SHOUT OUT TO....

WHO EVER VOTED YESTERDAY OR THE DAY BEFORE YOUR MY FIRST VOTER SO THANK YOU AND COMMENT BELOW SO I KNOW YOUR USER AND I WILL MENTION YOU IN MY NEXT CHAPTER SO THANK YOU ;)