Blasted

Justin's pov:

I sat on the curb with my head in my hands.

"I miss her bro." Justin whispered to his best friend Fredo.

"I know you do.. but we can't find her. we searched everywhere." Fredo replied desperately.

"I can't lose her! you guys don't understand." Justin stood up and tree a rock.

"I called her cellphone a million times she turned her phone off and I don't know what else to do." Justin put a hand through his shiny blond hair taking a deep breath.

"Maybe you can ask around and find out who her old friends were... find her old friends and ask if they saw her." Fredo suggested.

"Wait." Justin replied stopping dead in his tracks.

"Your right. That's a good idea." Justin said running towards his car and hopping in.

Alissa's pov:

I dragged Courtney and cat into the small room and dialed Ryan's number.

"Ryan Help." I whispered inside the tiny room.

"What?... Lissa you know it's like 1 am right?"

"Yeah I know! I'm sorry but there's a big problem."

"Well.. two people found out I wasn't really cat. including the real cat and the only way I could really save myself from getting arrested was making them unconscious and tying them up.. I-I- I know it seems bad but what else could I do? I'm scared Ryan." I said really fast and shaky.

"Where are you?"

" I'm at this massive party on 2869 Labrador. ill bring the two out and say they are blasted" I said poking Courtney's leg.

"Alright good plan... but make sure the real cat's face doesn't show it'll make everything obvious." Ryan said before hanging up the phone.

After a few minutes the girls Started groaning so I closed the door and brought them drinks.

I kept giving them drinks until I knew they were blasted. I mean, I knew they were drinking before because they smelled of alcohol. I knew cat was drunk for sure, because she broke her glass cup and when I wasn't looking she stabbed the glass into my stomach making blood hush out instantly. after she put her strength into stabbing me she collapsed on the floor and passed out. I searched for paper towels to clean myself up but the best I could do was try and pull the glass out.

"Ow!" I yelped as I cringed to the pain in my stomach.

I decided to leave the glass there until after and maybe I could just clean it up later with Ryan but for now I should just cover it with my hand. I

helped the girls get up and put them around each arm walking out of the bathroom and outside to wait for Ryan.

After two minutes or so, Ryan came speeding up in front of us and ran out of the car fast.

"Are you okay?" Ryan said said examining me.

"Yeah why?" I asked as I looked at Ryan's frightened face.

"Let me take the girls." he said helping them in the car.

After he did that he grabbed my face and started at me.

"Don't ever scare me like that again. if they would have called the police, you would have been arrested and for god knows how long. your all bloody and stuff too." Ryan said wiping blood from the corner of my lip.

I sat in the front seat feeling guiltier than ever.

This was all a horrible plan.

I left Justin came here- all of a sudden a pain in my stomach from the stab but also pain from my heart.

I almost forgot how much I missed Justin. I'm a kidnapping, identity stealing run-away criminal that left the only person that was really there for me at the moment because he was acting like a jerk and ignored him when he tried to apologize and now I'll never speak to him. I'm home sick, I miss home, I with Ryan who is kind of upset at me because he's helping a criminal which would make HIM, himself a criminal and everything is just catching up too fast.

My head began to spin again and tears flowed from my eyes. I began to wimper and everything became blurry from the tears.

"What's wrong? " Courtney said slurring her words as she patted my head roughly.

"I was sad one time... m-m- my puppy ... he died when I was SEVEN. " Courtney said talking really loud and close to my still rubbing my head.

Her breathe smelled terrible of alcohol.

"Hey give her some space" Ryan said gently pushing Courtney back a little.

Ryan carefully and got out of the car and opening my car door.

"What's wrong?" Ryan said helping me out by the hand.

"I'm so sorry." I said blurting out and bursting out into my tears.

Ryan wrapped his arms around me as rubbed my back soothingly

"Everything is happening way too fast.. and I miss Justin so much but- but I can't go back I miss home I don't even know who I am anymore." I said into Ryan's chest. it all came out muffly but I got a sense that he knew what I said.

"Everything is going to be okay.. I promise I will try my best to make it all okay for you." Ryan said pulling away and smiled warmly. after he smiled he planted a little kiss on my forehead.

A/N: Do you guys like what's happening lately?

QUESTION FOR THIS CHAPTER

❓❓❓❓❓❔❔❔❔❔❔

PLEASE VOTE & COMMENT❤