The silence before the storm

I'd pay attention to the chapter title if I were you. Enjoy this fluffy chapter (it may be the last)

"Taehyung!"

The brunette turned his head to see his mate, Jimin and Hoseok run inside of the room. He frowned when he noticed the distressed look on his mate's face.

"Jungkook?", he asked, confused why all of them had suddenly barged inside of the room like there was some kind of danger.

The raven haired alpha stalked over to where Taehyung and Yoongi were sitting on the bed. He grabbed his omega's arm and yanked him from the bed, picking him up bridal style while the younger brunette's eyes widened and started whining about being picked up. Jungkook shot Yoongi a glare and walked out of the room while mouthing a 'fix this' to Jimin.

"Kooooook", Taehyung whined, struggling to get out of the steel grip, "Set me doooown".

"Nope", Jungkook replied sternly, trudging up the stairs.

"But-"

Taehyung couldn't go on since his breath hitched when his back hit the soft mattress beneath him. He watched as Jungkook slammed the door shut and crawled on top of him, resting his knees on either side of the younger's waist.

"What were you thinking going into another alpha's room?", Jungkook asked, his voice low and gravelly which sent shivers down the omega's spine.

"I-I just wanted to help", Taehyung stuttered, cheeks flushing red because of the close distance between the both of them.

"I was worried you know", Jungkook mumbled, dipping down to press kisses to the younger's neck, "Yoongi's so impulsive. I was worried he'd done something bad to you".

Taehyung whined, biting down on his bottom lip to stop sounds from coming out. He tried coming up with a reply but was rendered speechless when Jungkook bit down on the mark on his shoulder, letting a loud moan pass Taehyung's lips.

"Y-Yoongi isn't that bad", Taehyung tried saying, ignoring the kisses coming from his mate trailing downwards, "He's just a hurt human".

Jungkook hummed in reply and busied himself with making hickeys everywhere on his mate's visible skin.

"Wh-what are you doing?", the omega asked, his back arching beautifully when Jungkook grazed his teeth on a newly formed bruise.

"Marking you as mine", Jungkook smirked, realizing this was turning on his mate immensily. He stopped his actions and crawled off the other, falling down next to him on the bed. He heard the small whine coming from his mate because of the sudden contact loss and the alpha smirked to himself, telling himself this was his mate's punishment.

"Kookie", Taehyung pouting, rolling over on his side to cling onto his alpha's side, "Why'd you stop?"

Jungkook raised an eyebrow at his needy mate, "Why? Were you enjoying yourself?"

The brunette nodded with a cute pout displayed on his lips.

"Pity. Because I'm not touching you now", Jungkook grinned, "That's your punishment babe".

Taehyung's cheeks flushed red at the nickname and he pressed his face into the pillow, whining about being embarrassed.

"Prick", he mumbled and this made the ravenhead chuckle.

"Love you too kitten".