Jealousy takes over me

"Hobi!"

Said boy turned around, quickly opening his arms before a running Taehyung knocked into him, hugging him tightly.

"Taehyungie", he smiled, ruffling the boy's hair. He noticed a dark glare aimed at him and looked up from the brunette to be drawn into black eyes seemingly sending him death threats.

"Hey", he awkwardly waved to the ravenhead glaring at him.

The man crossed his arms, his stare burning holes into Taehyung's back who was oblivious to it.

"Hey", Jungkook replied, "You're Hoseok I suppose?"

"Yes that's me", Hoseok nodded, immediately getting the feeling the other disliked him immensely.

"Kookie", Taehyung released the older and gave Jungkook a pointed look, meaning something along the lines of 'don't you dare threaten my friend or else'.

To Jungkook it more looked like an adorable puppy look, especially with the soft pink aura surrounding him.

"Nice to meet you", Jungkook said, giving Hoseok a tight lipped smile. He shortly scanned the other and decided he wasn't a werewolf. He didn't smell like one to begin with.

Namjoon walked inside the room, coming to a halt next to Jungkook.

"What are we going to do with them?", he pinched the bridge of his nose, feeling a headache forming from spending too much time with Hoseok. He was very energetic and annoyingly bright.

"I'm keeping him, don't care what you have to say", Jungkook muttered, pointing at the giggling Taehyung.

"And what about Hoseok?"

"Don't care what happens to him", the ravenhead shrugged.

Namjoon smiled, hearing the jealously in the younger's tone.

"Okay!", he clapped his hands, gaining the attention of the two giggling boys, "Jungkook will take you to the pack house because this laboratory isn't a playground".

"He's coming with us?", Jungkook grumbled, fists tightening.

"Where else does he have to go?"

"Back to wherever he came from".

"If he goes, then Taehyung needs to go too", Namjoon stated and he watched the younger's face fall.

"Fine".

~

It turned out Hoseok was even more scared of everything than Taehyung was. He almost shat his pants when the car engine rumbled and Taehyung had to comfort him which didn't really help Jungkook's mood. As soon as they arrived at the pack house Hoseok was dragged away by Jungkook.

"Don't say anything about coming from the past and act like you belong here", he ordered Hoseok who merely nodded, too scared to say anything back.

"Jimin!", the ravenhead yelled, stepping inside the living room and seeing the said boy jumping up from the couch.

"Yes?", he asked confused, eyeing the unknown boy next to Jungkook.

"This is Hoseok. Hoseok this is Jimin. Get to know each other and maybe give him a tour of the house. He's staying over for some time".

Jimin nodded, watching Jungkook leave with a confused expression.

"Hi", the beta shortly waved.

"Hey".

"Where you from?", Jimin asked.

"I can't say", Hoseok answered.

"...", Jimin narrowed his eyes, his curiosity immediately rising. If this boy wanted to keep secrets then he needed to find out about them.

~

The omega had walked upstairs since Jungkook and Hoseok had disappeared to somewhere else. He huffed, leaning against the wall, waiting for them to come back.

"Where's Hoseok?", Taehyung whined as soon as he noticed Jungkook walking up the stairs. He demanded an answer but before he could get one he was suddenly flung over Jungkook's shoulder.

"Jungkook!", he squeaked, kicking his feet in the air but it was no avail. Jungkook carried him to the bedroom, throwing the annoyed omega on the bouncy mattress.

"Jungkook! You can't just throw me over your shoulder and be all grumpy because Hoseok is here!", Taehyung said frustrated. He crossed his arms and glared at the older who was walking around the room. His chest heaved and his knuckles were white from the pressure in his fists.

Taehyung hadn't noticed it but the other's eyes had turned a bright red. When he did see the glow in Jungkook's eyes he suddenly got scared.

"J-Jung-kook?", he stuttered, clutching the bed sheets in his hands, scared of what was about to come.

The older was shaking out of his angry daze as soon as he heard his mate's frightened tone. He snapped his head to Taehyung who was trembling on the bed, clutching the bed sheets and pressing himself against the headboard to get as far away from Jungkook as possible.

This broke his heart and the glow in his eyes dimmed until it was back to the original color. He neared the younger who flinched when he took a step closer.

"I-I'm sorry Tae", Jungkook sighed, casting his gaze downwards, "I-I didn't mean to scare you like that".

Taehyung looked at the defeated posture of the older and tears pooled in his eyes. He jumped in Jungkook's arms, burying his face into the other's broad chest.

"Y-You w-were scary", he cried, tears wetting Jungkook's shirt.

"I'm know", Jungkook sighed, running his hand through the brunette's hair, "I'm sorry. I was jealous because you are so close with Hoseok and my wolf absolutely hates it".

Taehyung didn't reply and only cried harder.

"You must understand Taehyung. I have never felt this sort of connection with anyone, hell, I thought my mate didn't exist. And now you're here and I'm afraid to lose you or wake up one day only to find out you were never real. My wolf is always restless around you and I just want to hold you and never let you go. When I saw you and Hoseok I was scared to lose you once again because I have almost lost you to him before. I'm sorry for holding this against him".

Taehyung understood what he meant and hugged him tighter.

"It's okay Kookie", he spoke softly, "I won't go anywhere. Just remember that".

And maybe he wasn't planning on going anywhere but someone else was wondering where Kim Taehyung had gone and how they were going to bring him back.