Mistakes were made & cleared

It's so late & I'm so sleepy but I wanted to update this story. #fighting

Taehyung had been planning on visiting Jimin since Jungkook had been called to the head alpha's office in the afternoon. He was very aware of the fact that Yoongi was still around somewhere and he grew wary every time he turned a corner. He sighed relieved when he finally reached Jimin's room whose door wasn't fully closed. Taehyung grabbed his sweater paws in his hands, the red sweater belonging to Jungkook and being a tad too big on him. He decided on peeking through the gap before storming inside the room, afraid he'd anger Jimin if he was doing something important.

The young omega gasped when he recognized the ginger hair of his best friend Hoseok sitting on Jimin's lap, seemingly making out heavily. He bit back the yelp almost coming out of his mouth when he saw the black haired beta pushing Hoseok down on the bed, hovering above him. Taehyung quickly shut the door without any sound and scurried away, his cheeks flushing a bright red color because of the things he had seen.

It had began to look a lot like the inappropriate videos he has seen on the world wide web.

In his flustered state he didn't realize he was seconds away of bumping into someone. That person had seen the omega coming and wrapped his arms around the running boy before he could hurt himself against the stranger's hard chest.

"Ouch", Taehyung shut his eyes at the sudden wall he hit. He wondered why he suddenly felt so warm and realized a pair of arms had snaked around his waist. The brunette looked up, right in the eyes of a certain alpha he was told to avoid.

The omega shrieked and backed away out of the grip until he hit the wall of the hallway. This reaction didn't make Yoongi very happy and without him actually noticing, his eyes had started glowing a dark red. Taehyung bit down on his lip, feeling fear fully engulf him.

"Why are you acting like this?", Yoongi asked with furrowed eyebrows.

Taehyung quickly averted his gaze from the annoyed alpha and gulped with great difficulty.

"I-I was t-told to av-avoid you", the younger one stumbled over his words from the dominant aura emitting off the other.

"Who told you that?", the alpha asked, stepping closer.

Taehyung pressed himself against the wall, shutting his eyes, "J-Jungkook".

"Ah, your mate", Yoongi nodded, "Tell me, he hasn't marked you yet, has he?"

Taehyung could only shake his head.

"So that's why you're being so influenced by me", Yoongi remarked, "Don't worry. I won't hurt you. I have a mate already. I was actually on my way to see him and talk things out".

With that said he resumed his way until he felt someone grab his wrist. He stopped in his tracks and glanced over his shoulder into the panicking eyes of Taehyung.

"I wouldn't do that if I were you", the omega spoke, letting go of the older one.

"And why's that?"

Taehyung looked at the floor, fumbling with his fingers while thinking of a way to phrase his thoughts.

"You would only end up getting more hurt", he decided on saying, glancing at Yoongi who looked confused at him.

"Hoseok is in there", Taehyung sighed, knowing the alpha would at least understand that hint.

He noticed Yoongi's face fall and his eyes sadden, "Oh. Okay. Thanks for telling me".

Even though Taehyung promised Jungkook to stay away from the older, he still felt bad for him. Yoongi's mate was messing around with Hoseok, a human from the 19th century, and there was nothing he could do about it.

I would be really sad if Jungkook kissed someone like Jimin kissed Hoseok.

"Are- are you alright?", Taehyung asked, wringing his hands together.

Yoongi sighed, scratching the back of his neck, "Yeah I'm alright".

"You are?"

"No, I feel like shit", Yoongi sighed deeply, "I wish I would have come earlier for him but at the same time I really don't".

"Why?", Taehyung asked confused.

Yoongi shook his head, his whole posture looking defeated.

"I loved someone back in America. She wasn't a wolf but I didn't care as long as we loved each other. After I got to know of my mate who lived all the way back in Korea, I decided on staying with my fiancé. I didn't know him. I didn't love him yet. I knew her and loved her. I couldn't just leave her like that".

Taehyung's mouth hung open a little bit, "So that's why it you so long to come for him".

"Yeah", Yoongi chuckled dryly, "And now I lost the girl I once had and the boy I never had the chance to have".

With that he decided on leaving the hallway, having told enough of his life already for that day. Taehyung watched him go and sighed. Even though his nose was still stuffed, he could still notice the presence of Jimin standing behind the corner. He didn't say anything to him though, knowing the beta was already beating himself up mentally. Taehyung left the hallway and so Jimin too who had a sleeping human lying in his bedroom & with a lot on his mind.