Going back for the last time

This is obviously not the end.

Also where are you guys from? :) I'm from Belgium

Jungkook's P.O.V

"-and then the moment the clock strikes twelve he'll be like 'why are you glowing' and I'll be all cool like 'it's okay babe we're mates' and he'll freak out 'mate? what is that?' and then I tell him 'you're a werewolf baby boy' and then we kiss and live happily ever after"

I smile at Namjoon when my explanation lingers in the air. He rubs his temples, frowning like he needs to put up with an annoying little kid. Wait? Is that me?

"Don't get your hopes up too high Jungkook. How will you live happily ever after? All lovey dovey in the 1800s?", he sighs and looks up at me with a serious expression.

I gulp, feeling like a small crack appeared in my dreams, "I'll figure something out".

"Sure, whatever you say Jungkook. Just know I'm still not okay with this much going back to the same time line and place", he goes over to the device, waiting for me to stand on the platform.

"Just send me over there", I huff, straightening my clothes in order to look good. Who am I kidding? I always look good.

"In 3 2 1-"

Corn fields. Again. I sigh and crawl back out of the bothersome fields I always end up in. I dust off my clothes and feel honored as I didn't get a cob in my face this time. The moon is full and my wolf stirs at the pretty sight, howling in delight. It's a perfect night to kiss Taehyung. He's seventeen now but in half an hour he'll turn eighteen. This will get absolutely dreamy.

I make my way over to the old farmhouse, knowing the door is unlocked. The floors creaks loudly and I bite my tongue, trying not to step too heavy on it. The staircase is old and probably creaky as fuck. I hold in a breath and go for it, step by step, making squeaky noises. I mentally grumble at myself and this old creaky house for existing. The door at the left is open and I peek inside only to find a woman, probably his mother, sleeping. I tip toe to the other side where another door is closed. I thank the gods above when the door handle doesn't squeak. Finally there's one silent thing in this house!

I squint my eyes in the dark to make out two figures laying in a bed. One of them shuffles around and bolts up.

"Kookie?", the person whispers and I now notice the pink aura surrounding him.

"Tae", I say back, seeing him slip out of the bed carefully, looking back at the person sleeping with him. I furrow my brows but let it slide. It's probably a friend.

But Taehyung doesn't have any friends except for you.

I threaten my own conscience to shut the fuck up as Taehyung walks over to me. He points outside and I nod at him, getting the hint. We walk in silence, except for the creaking, to the garden. As soon as the door closes he jumps on me, hugging my tightly.

"I missed you", the now seventeen year old Taehyung whispers, relaxing into my arms, "How long has it been? Two years again?"

"Almost", I chuckle, pecking his forehead, "I came back to be on time for your birthday".

He pulls back and I see his eyes twinkle like the stars above us.

"You did? You came back just for some stupid birthday? God I wish my birthday was everyday", he sighs, the hand on my shoulder traveling downwards. The familiar tingles spark when his slow touch trails on my chest. He drops his hand when he reaches my stomach.

"I'm sorry for taking so long to come back", I smile sympathetically, taking his hand in mine and bringing us to the flower garden with no flowers in it. The winter ruined all the pretty flowers except for one, the most beautiful of them all sitting next to me.