Marked property

Taehyung moaned, gripping the bedsheets to give him something to hold on to. He could always try gripping the lustful alpha hovering above him but he knew it would burn him up even more, touching his mate and feeling the never-ending buzz run through him. Their soft kisses had gone far overboard and now he had a horny male alpha on top of him who was bruising every patch of skin he could reach.

"J-Jung-kook", the brunette panted, shutting his eyes tightly when he felt teeth grazing along his neck and damn it felt good.

Jungkook hummed but he wasn't really paying attention to anything other than the addicting scent his mate was oozing and the warm pink aura engulfing him. He stopped his journey to find Taehyung's weak spot and pressed a soft kiss to the skin where his neck and shoulder met.

"Can I mark you?", he asked gently, lifting himself up a little to stare into Taehyung's eyes who was now finally looking at him. His mouth hung open a little due the heavy panting but he still was able to mumble out a small 'yes' because, honestly, he didn't want to keep Jungkook waiting anymore. He was his to have anyway. He wanted to be the alpha's property.

Jungkook growled in approval and dove back to his mate's sensitive spot, nuzzling his face there shortly before opening his mouth and sinking his canines into the soft flesh.

Taehyung first bit his lip to contain the painful yelps spilling out but soon a moan rippled through his body. Warmth and pleasure spread through him as Jungkook ended the bite and licked the wound clean.

"I love you Taehyung", the alpha spoke fondly, staring at the proud bite mark on the omega's body.

"Love you too", Taehyung whimpered out, feeling his energy drain from the newly formed bond.

"You should rest", the older pointed out and rolled off the other, letting the omega cuddle closer to him, "Enduring a new bond can be quite tiring for betas. You as omega will surely be exhausted".

Taehyung nodded shortly before he immediately went out like a light. Jungkook heard the slow breathing and ran his hands through the younger's soft hair fondly.

"I'm so happy you're mine now", he sighed satisfied, "My cute little omega".

A knock on the door interrupted his own freak out session and he looked up at the person in the doorway. Jimin was leaning against the doorframe with crossed arms, his nose in the air. He sniffed the air a few times until he grimaced.

"Why is there so much arousal in the air and why is he passed out?", Jimin pointed at the sleeping Taehyung.

"We didn't do anything Jimin", the alpha rolled his eyes though a big smile spread on his face, "But uh- I marked him".

This made Jimin jump in the air from the happiness.

"Really?", he whisper shouted, "I'm so happy for you Kook!"

They freaked out together for some time until Jungkook decided he would go to sleep too. Seeing his mate like this and smell like him made him feel peaceful.

"Goodnight Kookie", Jimin smiled, gently closing the door and walking away.

Jungkook realized something later on.

Was that a mark on Jimin's neck too!?

☁︎

Oooooooh!! Jimin was marked?? What??? By who!??!What happened :O author nim doesn't know!

Also

self promo: MY NEW VKOOK FANFIC IS OUT!!