The Host

October 29, 2017:

M: *answers call from R* Hi, Love. How's the party?

R: Okay naman. Nag-eenjoy lahat. Ang galing nung mga suggestions mo for the music and games pati itong bar. Thank you. The best talaga ang misis ko. *smiles* I love you.

M: I love you. *smiles* You're welcome. Okay naman ba ang host ng party? Are you having a good time?

R: Better if you were here.

M: This is your night with your old friends, Love. Enjoy ka lang. Lagi naman tayong magkasama tsaka haven't you had enough of me last night? *bites her lip, remembering how he welcomed her home with his own version of nantaimori and the hot and delicious events that happened after*

R: Last night. *lets out a guttural groan* And this morning. *smirks, thinking of how he woke up with her wet and tight on top of him* Seems to me that you're the one who couldn't get enough, Mrs. Faulkerson.

M: *giggles* I was just returning the favor, Mr. Faulkerson.

R: *laughs*

M: Sige na. Go back to your party. May ginagawa pa ako.

R: Bakit? Anong ginagawa mo? Bakit di mo ako pwedeng kausapin habang ginagawa yan? *pouts*

M: Kasi po you should be talking to other people at this time tsaka I need both hands para sa ginagawa ko. I can't do that if one hand is holding the phone.

R: Ano nga ba kasing ginagawa mo?

M: Nothing special just cooking and experimenting on other food that I can use for nyomaitori. *giggles*

R: Uy! Returning the favor din? Kahit wala nang food. Tubig lang talo-talo na! Uuwi na ako!

M: *laughs* Joke lang yun. Wag lang humopia sa nyomaitori.

R: Pwede din hopia. Kahit nga wala. Busog pa nga ako pero gusto na kitang papakin.

M: Hoy! Kalma. Ang ingay mo baka may makarinig sa'yo.

R: Walakompake! Uuwi na ako ngayon.

M: *laughs* Mamaya na. A good host has to stay until the last guest leaves. Alam mo ba yun?

R: Good host? Di pa ba ako good host nito? Love, busy ako, may sakit, may trabaho, inaantok, may taping, pagod, hinihintay ng asawa.

M: *laughs* Daming excuse.

R: Basta uuwi na ako.

M: Ewan ko sa'yo. Stay an hour more at least. Make sure you at least said Hi to everyone. Baka ma-issue ka pang lumaki ang ulo or something although... *smirks* malaki naman talaga. *moans*

R: Nicomaine Faulkerson! You are such a tease. Lagot ka sa akin pag-uwi ko.

M: Talaga? *speaks in a seductive voice* I'll be waiting.

R: Kingama naman talaga oh. Nicomaine! *grits his teeth*

M: *giggles* See you later, Mr. Faulkerson. *ends call*

********

M: *hums and closes her eyes as she sinks in the warm vanilla rose-scented bubble bath after baking some cupcakes and cooking pasta for R in case he gets hungry when he comes home later, not expecting her husband home for another hour, she decides to take some relaxing bath time with vanilla scented candles and her all-time favorite playlist, gasps and opens her eyes when she feels a soft kiss touch the side of her neck* Love!

R: *smirks as he crouches beside the tub, tipsy and naked*

M: What are you doing here? Akala ko mamaya ka pa uuwi. Di ba dapat... ooomph...

R: *interrupts M's sentence by pressing a full deep kiss on her mouth, snarls* Daming tanong. Umuwi na ako. Gutom na ako eh. *kisses her more fervidly as he slips in the bath with her, holding her close as their slick bodies glide against each other* 💛🍃

*********
Unbeta'ed and not proofread. Thank you for reading.