Up

June 4, 6pm:

R: Loooove!!! *yells from the bedroom and rushes back out, he just arrived home and is expecting to find M still sleeping since it's a Sunday and she also complained about a headache that morning before he left for work* Menggay! Asan ka ba? *tries calling her phone, hears it from the living room and finds it on the table* Anak ng! Ano ba? Nasaan ba yun? Me... *is about to yell again when he hears M's voice singing in the kitchen joined by the sound of the electric mixer*

M: *headphones on in full volume, hair in a high bun, still in her short satin nightgown with an apron, sings from the top of her lungs and dances as she whips the chocolate frosting for her cupcake*
🎶 Hey! I'm not giving up today
There's nothing getting in my way
And if you knock knock me over
I will get back up again
Oh!
If something goes a little wrong
Well you can go ahead and bring it on
'Cause you knock knock me over, I will get back up again 🎶

R: *stands motionless in the middle of the room as he watches his wife happily shake her petite body and belt out the song*

M: *wiggles her booty and turns, beams when she sees R, continues singing as she struts to him in her animated expressions*
🎶Whoah oh oh oh oh oh oh, get back up again
Whoah oh oh oh oh oh oh 🎶 Loooove!!! *jumps up so that R lifts her up to his waist, wraps her legs around his hips and slips her arms over his shoulders, kisses his forehead then his lips* I miss you.

R: I miss you too. Hindi masakit ulo mo? *smiles*

M: Nope. Okay na. Kanina pa. Kumusta ka? *beams*

R: Okay naman. Nagmamadaling umuwi tapos nag-panic kasi wala ka sa kwarto kung saan kita iniwan at inasahang aabutan. Nag-alala ako. Akala ko kung napano ka na, nagkasakit ka na ba or passed out somewhere dito sa bahay. *caresses her cheek* Sabi naman kasi sa'yo aabsent na lang ako para samahan ka o kaya ipaiwan na lang si Mama Ten.

M: Ano ka ba? Di na nga kasi kailangan. Sabi ko nga kailangan ko lang matulog so natulog ako at nag-fangirl sa asawa ko and here I am. I feel so much better. Thanks to you and your magical chicken soup.

R: Magical chicken soup? Niluto ko lang yun from the pack. *chuckles*

M: Pero niluto mo siya with your love and care for me kaya naging magical and gumaling ako agad. *grins*

R: *grins giddily* Talaga ba?

M: Talaga nga. I love you. *rubs her nose on his*

R: I love you more, Mrs. Faulkerson. *smiles*

M: Uy! Wag kang masyadong kiligin uy! Parang nilitson na naman yang tenga mo. *giggles, cups his face with her hands and kisses him deeply*

R: *walks to and leans against the dining table, taking M with him, gropes her buttocks as he plunges his tongue in her mouth and kisses her more intensely*

M: *gasps for breath after a few minutes when R lets go of her lips and starts trailing kisses down her neck and slips his hands under her dress* Looove... Waaait...

R: *growls* No. Mambibitin ka na naman.

M: *giggles* Sandali kasi masusunog yung cupcakes.

R: Hayaan mong masunog. *pulls the string from the back of her apron and takes it off, kisses her hungrily*

M: *catches her breath* Hindi pwede. Para sa'yo yun eh. Nagpagod ako oh. *pouts*