The Reward

Missing parts to be published tonight on The Calculator.

September 7, 2:00am:

R: *smiles as he kisses M's forehead and runs his fingers through her hair while they cuddled on the bed, naked and satiated, limbs wrapped around each other, her head on his chest and their clothes sprawled on the floor* So yun talaga ang reward ko, Love? Isang dosenang cupcakes? Bawal ako dun di ba? *chuckles*

M: *giggles* Alam ko. Hindi naman kasi cupcakes lang ang reward mo. *smiles*

R: Ano?

M: Time. Di ba sabi ko I made time for that kahit na galing akong work, did last minute panic shopping of the ingredients and materials, away-awayin ko pa yung baking tray for burning my finger, at sigawan yung icing for not being foamy enough. *pouts and shows R her little injury*

R: Aaaw, Love... Na-stress ka.

M: *giggles* A little pero natuwa naman ako sa result at mas natuwa ako na nagustuhan mo kahit di mo pa natitikman. *grins*

R: Mahal mo ako talaga noh?

M: Talaga. *pokes his nose* Wait. May surprise pa yan sa loob, yun talaga ang reward mo. *gets up and crawls over R to get to the side table where the tray of cupcakes is* Abutin ko lang tong tray.

R: *bites his lip and groans as her naked body crouches over him* Love! Wait! *takes a deep breath, grabs her waist and makes her sit back down*

M: Bakit? Malapit ko na maabot eh. At bakit ka naninigaw?

R: Ito. *picks up his shirt from the floor beside him and gives it to M* Isuot mo yan.

M: *chuckles and shakes her head as she pulls the shirt down her neck* Ang arte-arte. Kanina lang nagmamadali kang hubaran ako tapos ngayon manong ka na?

R: Tsk. Wag nang sumagot. Isuot mo na lang.

M: Oh ayan. Happy? *shows R the black shirt that barely covers her long and silky legs*

R: Nakakainis naman eh. Bakit mas hot ka pa tignan. Ito. *wraps M in a blanket* Ayan mas maganda yan. Magbalot ka ng kumot. Jusko!

M: Para naman akong turon nito. *giggles* So paano ko maabot yung tray ngayon? Di ko magalaw tong mga kamay ko.

R: Ako na kukuha!

M: Bakit ka ba sumisigaw? Galit ka?

R: Mainit ang ulo ko. Lahat ng ulo ko umiinit sa'yo.

M: Halaaaah...

R: Wag mo akong i-judge. You don't know what missing his wife for a week does to a man. *glares at R*

M: Well, you don't know what missing her husband does to a woman kaya quits lang. *rolls her eyes at R*

R: Are we seriously fighting right now?

M: Yes!

R: Can we have make-up sex now?

M: Absolutely!

R: *grabs M by her arms and rams his lips on hers*

//

R: About that reward... *chuckles as he catches his breath while she kisses his neck as she lies on top him, both still riding down the high of the love they just shared*

M: *giggles* Akala ko nakalimutan mo na.

R: Hindi ah. Kunin ko?

M: *plants a kiss on his lips and smiles* Okay. *rolls to his side and lies there while he sits up*

R: *gets the tray from the table and places it between them on the bed*

M: Kunin mo yung isang letter. *points at the cut-out letter M that was pinned down to the cupcake by a plastic straw*

R: *does as he is told*

M: Tapos silipin mo sa loob, may papel diyan.

R: *takes the small piece of paper rolled inside and reads* You make me happy everyday. *smiles* Talaga?

M: Oo naman. *smiles back* Yan ang small gift mo, 12 Ways To Say I Love You. One for each letter and the four hearts that surround them.

R: Love, believe me. Hindi to small sobrang big deal nito* gets another one and reads* The thought of you makes me smile and each memory is a treasure my heart keeps forever.

M: *smiles* I love you.

R: I love you. *blinks back his tears as he gets another one* I want to make you happy in every way I can. I am happiest when I see that carefree genuine smile on your face. *smiles widely with tears in his eyes, leans forward to kiss M's lips* You make me happy. Sobrang happy. Yung tipong sumasabog ang puso happy. Every single moment of every day.

M: *whispers* I love you.

R: I love you. *wipes his tears and reads the next one* You will always have me. No matter what. I trust you and only you. *nods his head as he sobs and bursts into tears remembering all the bad things said about him and every time people got in between them saying he's not worthy of her love*

M: *sits up and embraces him, letting him cry on her shoulder* Ikaw lang ang pakikinggan ko. Ikaw lang ang titignan ko. Ikaw lang ang paniniwalaan ko. I love you and I will never ever leave you.

R: *holds M tighter and cries* Thank you. I love you so much. Mahal na mahal kita and as long as I have you, my life is complete.

M: *sighs* Ang iyakin mo talaga. *giggles and rubs his back then sniffles and wipes her own tears away* Why don't we skip the cheesy ones and give you these. *grins as he picks the letters O and U then gives them to R to read the notes*

R: *grins after reading* Totoo, Love?

M: Totoo nga. *smiles*

R: *hugs M really tight and peppers her face with kisses* Thank you. Thank you. Thank you, Love. You're the best.

M: I know. *smirks* Now, how about you show me just how grateful you are. *bites her lip as R kisses her neck and lays her down, leaving two pieces of paper on the bed beside him*

Okay. I'll consider naming one of our future children Rhaegar if that will make you happy.

Yes. You can have an Ironman display cabinet in the living room. (One cabinet, one corner only!)

💛🍃

********
Unbeta'ed and not proofread. Thank you for reading.