ALARMA!!!

July 25, 8am:

R: Loooooove... *hugs M from the back while she brushes her teeth in the bathroom, nuzzles on the crook of her neck*

M: *giggles* Ano? *continues to brush her teeth as she lets her husband cling to her like he's been doing since last night when she told him exactly what she was going to do for their dance production later*

R: Looooove... *hugs M tighter and plants little kisses on her shoulder*

M: *chuckles and shakes her head then spits and gargles* Ano nga? Parang baby to. *turns to face R*

R: Wag na kaya. *frowns*

M: Anong wag na kaya? Hindi pwede noh? Ngayon ka pa ba kakabahan eh last week pa nila ako tinatapon-tapon.

R: Bakit ka pumayag? Ugh... Ayoko talaga. Tignan mo nga yan. Wala nang pagitan yang mga pasa mo sa legs. Nas-stress ako. Gusto kong manapak.

M: Uy! Kalma lang. Kaya ko naman. Kinaya ko nga ng ilang araw. Buo pa rin naman akong umuuwi sa'yo. *smiles at R, runs her hands over his shoulders* You just have to trust me, okay? What I need right now is your support and prayers. Can you give that, Love?

R: *sighs, closes his eyes then stares into her eyes* Of course, asawa ko. You have my support, one hundred one percent. At kung prayers, you know I pray for you everyday, everytime. Ngayon mas madami pa. *smiles*

M: So, okay na ha?

R: Okay na. Hindi ka ba kinakabahan?

M: Kinakabahan din naman pero mas excited ako kesa kabado. *grins* I'm so ready. Ihanda mo na yung upuan ko sa Grand Finals.

R: Nakahanda na. Pinakintab ko pa. *grins, sighs then caresses M's cheek* Good luck today. Ingat ka mamaya ha? I don't want to turn into an angry monster and go on a homicidal spree pag may masamang nangyari sa'yo. Alam mong ayaw na ayaw na ayaw ko talagang nasasaktan ka. Pero kung masaya ka sa gagawin mo, I will support you. Wag ka lang mapapahamak, ibang usapan yun.

M: I'll be okay. Mag-iingat naman ako eh. Para sa'yo. *locks her hands on his nape, rubs her nose on his*

R: *sighs and touches their foreheads together* Alam mong mahal na mahal kita di ba? Kaya praning talaga ako minsan sa safety mo pero I don't want to stop you from growing, exploring what else you can do and being who you want to be.

M: Thank you, Love. Mahal na mahal din kita. Tama na yang pagkunot ng noo. *runs a thumb across his eyebrows* Good luck kiss ko na. *grins*

R: Sure. Madali naman akong kausap. *grins, lifts M up to sit on the sink counter, slips his hands around his waist then kisses her deeply and passionately*

//

July 25, 1:00pm:

R: *sits on the floor in front of the stage, observing how the stage is being set up for M's performance with her team, wrings and rubs his hands together then crosses his arms over his chest, nervously waiting, mutters under his breath* Menggaaaaay... Just please be safe.

DP: *pats R's back and whispers* Relax lang. Promise. Mabibilib ka. Pakakasalan mo ulit si Menggay pagkatapos. *laughs*

R: *chuckles nervously* Lalo akong kinabahan ah. Ano na naman kayang pasabog ni Meng?