Waiting 3

I take a deep breath and look at myself in the mirror.

"Okay. Konting retouch lang naman. Mapapatawad naman siguro ako ng team dito." I sigh. "Umayos ka, Menggay. Tapusin mo na to at nang makauwi ka na."

I get some tissue to dab around my eyes and take one last look in the mirror before heading for the door to return to the set.

"Oh my God!" I gasp as I open the door because there you are standing in all your five-foot, ten-inch glory grinning at me.

You grin at me and place a finger on your lips in a silence sign. "Ssshhh..." You say with your eyes sparkling with mirth and mischief. Never a good combination but always great on you.

I am stuck staring at you like I have just seen an apparition, motionless and speechless as you walk towards me with your eyes never leaving mine. You stop a few inches in front of me then slip your hands around my waist.

I pout and hit your chest. "Nakakainis. Bakit ka nanggugulat? Anong ginagawa mo dito?"

"Nagdala ako ng pagkain. Ganitong oras ka madalas magutom." You chuckle. "May dala akong pasta o mas gusto mo ba ng donuts? Pwede akong maghanap. Burger? Ice cream? Yogurt..."

I'm pretty sure you go on blabbering about food options at this hour but all I can really think about is how warm your body is this close to mine, how fresh your breath is softly blowing on my nose, how handsome you look in your woke up like this look, how your lips move so perfectly with each syllable and how much I miss kissing them.

So I kiss them.

"Uy!" You grin giddily.

"Dapat hinintay mo na lang ako. Akala ko tulog ka na or nagpapahinga or..." You mute the rest of that sentence with your lips on mine.

"Ang daming sinasabi. Wala man lang I miss you." You pout after the kiss, with our foreheads still touching and our lips only a few centimeters away from each other.

I giggle. "I miss you." I plant a kiss on your lips. "So." I kiss you again. "Much." I say before another, more lingering kiss.

"Not as much as I miss you. I can't just wait for you to come home anymore." You whisper with a raspy breath before ramming your lips on mine and kissing me deep and hard.

You coax my lips open and slip your tongue inside my mouth, prodding, swirling and shoving as passionately as you lick and suck and nibble. I find myself going weak on the knees and gasping for breath.

I cling to you with my arms over your shoulders like my life depended on it while you pull me even closer to you. Our bodies mold perfectly into one like a hand to a glove. We kiss greedily trying to drink up in the few moments we have the thirst we have after days of longing for each other.

"Susmaryosep!" We hear Mama Ten gasp loudly as she walks in on us on her way to the restroom.

Our eyes immediately open and let our lips pull away slightly with our bodies pretty much still intertwined, my arms around your neck, your arm across my back and your hand on my buttocks. I didn't even realize that my legs are already wrapped around your waist with my back against the wall.

We both turn to her with guilty looks on our faces.

"Hi Ma. Kumusta po?" I ask shyly and giggle.

"Eto. Windang na naman sa inyo. Meng, narinig ko hanap ka na. Buti na lang ako pumunta dito agad bago ka pa nila sundan. Jusko kayo!" She shakes her head.

We kiss a little bit more and giggle as we try to untangle ourselves from each other and straightened each other's clothes.

You hold my hand and lace our fingers together as we walk back to the set where you greet everyone with a smile and grin as if you just came in that very moment.

--

The next couple of hours of work pass by like a breeze as I watch you in the corner of my eyes while you gaze at me from behind the camera. I feel renewed and inspired again without an ounce of exhaustion or boredom like I haven't been working the whole day and is still working at this hour way past midnight.

When they finally announce, "Pack up.", I do my little dance then run straight into your arms.

You hug me tight and whisper. "Congratulations, Love. You did great, Mrs. Faulkerson. I'm so proud of you."

"Thank you, Love."

"So? We're do you want to go? May mga bukas pa naman sa BGC o pwede namang McDo na twenty four hours nakabukas." You say.

I look up to you with downcast eyes and lazily draw circles on your chest. "Mr. Faulkerson?"

"Hmmm?"

I smirk and stand on my toes. "Take me home." I whisper in your ear.

You grin and wiggle your eyebrows. "Let's go!" 💛🍃

********
Unbeta'ed and not proofread

Thank you for reading.