Octobest

October 1, 2017, 7am:

M: Gwapo oh. *smiles as she watches R cross the space from the bathroom to the closet, freshly showered with a towel wrapped around his waist, sits up*

R: Good morning. Gising na pala ang misis ko. *beams and walks over to M, sits on the side of the bed, gently strokes her hair and face as he looks at her lovingly*

M: Iiieeeh... *pulls the blanket up and covers her face up to her nose* Wag mo akong titigan nang ganyan. Nakakahiya. Masyado kang gwapo at fresh para sa bagong gising self ko. *pouts*

R: Ano ba? Tanggalin mo nga yan. Nag-eenjoy pa ako sa view, tinatakpan mo naman. *removes the blanket from her face*

M: Kasi naman... Ang intense pakibawasan. *giggles*

R: Hindi pwede eh. *scoops M's face up with his hands and stares into her eyes* Ganoon talaga ang nararamdaman ko para sa'yo. Intense. *grins* Maganda ka. Sobrang ganda. Bagong gising o bagong tulog pa yan. Walang kasing ganda ang asawa ko. Pwede ka na ngang rumampa sa stage kahapon nang ganyan ang porma mo, sigurado ako na ikaw pa ang mananalo at mag-uuwi ng korona. *smiles*

M: Sige na nga. Naniniwala na po ako. Napaka-bias mo talaga. *giggles* Hindi ko na kailangan ng korona. Meron na akong Richard Faulkerson Jr. Wala nang mas panalo pa dun. *pinches R's cheeks* I already have the best in the world with you.

R: *grins giddily with his eyes reducing to slits* Ano ba? Kinikilig ako. *squeezes M's face and grits his teeth as he rubs his nose on hers* Kakagigil! I love you.

M: I love you more. *smiles*

R: I love you most. *growls*

M: *giggles as R peppers her face with kisses and sighs when he finally kisses her lips, slowly and thoroughly*

R: *kisses M's jaw and neck* Ang bango. Ang sarap.

M: *giggles* Uy! May trabaho ka pa di ba? Maaga call time. *pinches his side and gently pushes him away*

R: *pulls M into his arms and nuzzles on the crook of her neck* You're going to need to push me harder than that kung gusto mo talaga akong tumigil. *licks the base of her neck and breathes on her skin, sending shivers down her spine* October na ngayon, Love.

M: *moans as R gently sucks on her collarbone* Hmmm... Ano naman kung October.

R: *speaks interruptedly in a raspy breath as he continues to kiss his way down to her chest* Special sa atin ang October... mmm... Candy Fair... mmm... Tamang Panahon... KS wedding... mmm... blessing of our engagement with our parents... mmm... Thirdy's conception... mmm...

M: *giggles* Anong Thirdy's conception? Special ng talaga sa atin ang October pero walang mabubuo ngayon, fourth day pa lang ng period ko.

R: *stops kissing M and looks up with his lips still on the exposed skin of her mound above her shirt's neckline* Wala?

M: Wala. *laughs* Mid-October pa ang ovulation ko ulit.

R: Okay lang. Eh di practice na lang ulit para sa mid-October. *chuckles and crawls up to kiss her lips hungrily, lifts her up from the bed and carries her to the shower when they... well... practiced*😉😏

💛🍃💛🍃💛🍃💛🍃

********
Unbeta'ed and not proofread. Thank you for reading.