Chapter 13

Wassup! Nothing really important except I may go through this story and edit it because I do have some typos.

Anyways, enjoy!

Heather's mind was blank as she entered her hidden chambers, ever since little miss Astrid had to show up, every single one of her plans had failed. All her progress, how far she made it, that damned Street Rat ended her progress by taking the lamp and turning Heather against the chief and his son. it was hard enough with just Hiccup breathing down her neck, now Stoick was against her, and it now made things complicated. Yet, now that she knew where the lamp was and how close it was. Thor had given her another chance. 

"We gotta get outta here! We gotta get-- I gotta start packing, your highness. Only essentials," Scar panicked. Knowing that their cover is blown, he wasn't going to die so running away was the obvious choice. Scar starts throwing things out of his cage as Heather smiles, her thoughts pleasing her. "Travel light! Bring the guns, the weapons, the knives-" He stops to find a picture of him and Heather. "-and how about this picture? I don't know--I think I'm making a weird face in it."

Suddenly the cackles from Heather start to echo in the quiet room, her laughter almost scaring Scar. 

"Oh, boy--she's gone nuts. She's cracked." Scar flies to his master, slapping her with his tail, not hard enough to hurt her. "Heather? Heather? Get a grip, Heather!" The said woman wraps her fingers around Scar's neck, annoyed by the fact that she was being slapped, but also to describe her new plan. "Good grip!" 

"That stupid Princess Ali is nothing more than that ragged urchin Astrid. She has the lamp, Scar." 

"Why that miserable--" 

"Here's is the plan, you are going to relieve her of it!"

"Me?"

Out of the palace and near the gardens, stood Astrid, her mind whirling at her latest encounter with the Chief. 

"The sultan's wife?! They want me to rule Berk with Hiccup," Astrid sighed and rested her head in her hands. "I mean, I love Hiccup, I really do, I want to spend the rest of my life with him but I can't rule Berk when I'm a no good, crummy old street rat who is lying to earn his love! What would they think when they find out?! That I just lied to become rich and powerful and take over Berk! I'll lose everything!" She said to no one in particular. 

At her distress, Tuffnut appears from his lamp, cheering Astrid on.

"Huzzah! Hail the conquering hero!" He turns into a one-man band as Astrid walks away, her head hung sadly. With another idea to cheer his master- his friend, he quickly followed her before holding up his hands like a director scoping a picture.  "Astrid, you've just won the heart of your prince. What are you going to do next?"

Once again, Astrid looks at him without a word and walks sadly to her bed, falling in the mess of pillows and blankets with a sigh. Again confused, Tuffnut goes to Astrid's side and pulls out a script. 

"Psst, your line is "I'm going to free the genie" Anytime." 

"Tuffnut...I can't." 

"Sure you can. You just go -" He grabs a hold of Astrid's face and moves her lips as he speaks for her. "'Tuffnut, I wish you free.'" Astrid pulls away with a sigh. 

"I'm serious. Look, I'm sorry--I really am. But they want to make me a queen-no!, They want to make Princess Ali a queen. Without you, I'm just Astrid." 

"Ast, you won!" 

"Because of you! The only reason anyone thinks I'm anything is because of you. What if they find out I'm not really a princess?" Astrid looks away and mumbles. "What if Hiccup finds out? I'll lose him. Tuff, I can't keep this up on my own. I can't wish you free."