Chapter 7

Wassup guys! Another chapter completed, I am working hard for you guys! 

I know this kinda sounds greedy but tell your friends about this book! I actually want it to become popular because I'm liking how it's sorta turning out. You don't have to but if your friends are looking for a new read because you probably read the HTTYD fandom on Wattpad, dry, then check this out ;)

Lol. OH my computer has been fixed for a while but I haven't received it, but once I do, updates might, might come quicker. ALSO, WHO IS EXCITED FOR SEASON 5 OF RTTE 

10 Days left I believe. If you don't believe me, check out Netflix premiere list. This season had been pretty secretive. 

Heather peeked into the living room of the castle, finding it safe to exit her lair, she emerges from her secret chambers and slides the door shut carefully as Scar follows behind her. Before Heather can finish closing the door, Hiccup enters the room, storming over to the adviser. Panicked, Heather quickly slams the door, pinning Scar's tail in the door frame. 

"Heather." Hiccup said, her name pronounced with hatred and venom. Heather, trying to act if she wasn't hiding anything, greeting the prince. Hiccup had never taken the time to even acknowledge Heather, he was never a fan of her, something was always off about the raven-haired girl to Hiccup, she was more suspicious of her attempts at Stoick that Hiccup couldn't trust her. All the ideas and correcting of what was right and what was wrong and what the Sultan should do with his son, made Hiccup irritated. If he didn't know any better, Heather could be trying to take the castle. 

"Oh, uh, Prince Hiccup. How may I be of service to you, your highness." Heather said with a polite bow. Scar sank his teeth into Heather's cape she wore with her sleek, silver armor and pulled on it before mumbling. 

"Heather, I'm stuck." Heather ignored his complaint, she really couldn't do anything because Hiccup was in the same room and if she helped out her Terrible Terror, it would give everything away. So Heather did what she had to do. She opened her cape a little wider, trying not to seem suspicious and merely hid her dragon with the long, silk cloth. 

"You can tell me why the guards took a girl from the market, and it was on your orders."

"Well, your father's charged me with keeping peace in Berk. The girl was a criminal."

"What was the crime?" Hiccup said, a frown present. 

"Why she kidnapped the Prince of Berk, there is obviously a price to pay." 

"She didn't kidnap me! I ran away!"

Heather's eyes widen before she kicked her dragon back in the hidden lair and headed off in a different direction, trying to use her best acting she could. Hiccup was on to her, she needed to be self-possessed. 

"Oh, dear! Oh, why frightfully upsetting. Had I but known." 

"What do you mean?" 

"Sadly, the girl's sentence has already been carried out." 

"And what sentence is that?" 

"Death. By beheading." Heather said calmly. She noticed how Hiccup stumbled backward, his breaths becoming deep as he kept his eyes off of Heather, the one who had taken away the one he actually loved. 

"You're a monster." Hiccup mumbled. "You don't deserve where you are." (yep changed it but sorry, Hiccup is not a cry baby. XD I won't make him cry, I love him too much XD) 

Heather ignored the harsh words and responded nicely. "I am exceedingly sorry, Hiccup." The boy just glared in response before running off, his scowl flashing in Heather's mind.