Chapter 11

I'm back, I still miss my kitty and I know this sounds weird but my family and I said we spotted Chip (my now dead cat) around the house and my mom said that it was just our mind playing tricks on us but I believe he is still here even if I can't hold him and pet him anymore. 

Well, I'm writing again but I won't be myself for a little bit and stories might suck for a bit too. 

Enjoy

-------------------------------

Hiccup sighed as he rested his chin in his hand, watching over Berk from his large balcony. Another suitor had arrived and Hiccup finally snapped which bugged him because he had no idea what his father was going to, especially since he didn't come to check on Hiccup after the whole situation for the whole day. Even if Stoick was upset, Hiccup wanted his father to know how he felt in the situation, besides, why love another when the one he had met in the plaza had been sent to her death. So, the suitor business was pointless. 

Annoyed by his own thoughts, Hiccup pushed himself away from the edge of his balcony and headed into his room, pushing the large green curtains as he entered his bedroom with Toothless. 

Down in the courtyard, Astrid and her little gang were standing from Hiccup's view as she sadly watched the boy she was trying so hard to get with, had rejected her invitation earlier. If she couldn't win his heart, she would lose the only human who understood her, who liked her for herself and not the money. That was not happening. 

"What am I going to do? Hiccup won't even let me talk to him, let alone look at him. I should have known I couldn't pull off this stupid princess wish." Behind her, Stormfly was trying to enjoy her chicken but with her new form, the chicken hadn't settled well and she threw it up into another large, heaping pile of throw-up before trying again. 

Beside her, was Tuffnut and Carpet at a floating table with chess pieces set up upon the table. 

"So move!" Tuffnut calls, clearly impatient, especially because he was losing. Carpet makes his move, knocking a black piece off the board, gloating. 

"Hey, that's a good move," The genie mutters. "I can't believe it--I'm losing to a rug. This is sorcery." 

"Tuff, I need help." Astrid interrupts. 

"All right, Sparky here's the deal. You wanna court the little gentleman, you gotta be a straight shooter, do ya follow me?" 

"Uh, no." Tuffnut magically pulls out a blackboard, pointing out the words he speaks. 

"Tell him the-" Tuffnut flips his board, the word truth spelled in large bubble letters. "TRUTH!!!"

"No way! If Hiccup found out I was really some crummy street rat, he'd laugh at me." Astrid waves her arm through the blackboard, quickly getting rid of it before fixing her braid and straightening her outfit. 

"A man appreciates a woman who can make him laugh!" The genie says, morphed into a lamp on Astrid's head. The street rat pulls the chain, turning Tuffnut off before he transforms back into himself, holding the lamp. "Ali, all joking aside, you really oughtta be yourself." 

"Hey, that's the last thing I want to be," Astrid gently takes the lamp and tucks it safely in her hood, hiding it well. "Okay, I'm gonna go see him. I gotta be smooth, cool, confident. How do I look?"

"Like a princess." Astrid smiles and hops onto Carpet before taking off to Hiccup's balcony. The prince sighed as he laid on his bed, the stuffed dragon was held tightly in his hands as his trustworthy Night Fury laid beside the bed, his eyes closed, looking peaceful.