Chapter14

Another really short chapter compared to the rest.

Out in a snowy wasteland, where the pillar finally crashes and rolling to a stop, letting the captives inside, free.

Astrid looks around at her surroundings, her arms snaking around her own body, freezing to the touch. Being out here in a barely thick dress wasn't helping. Besides also knowing that Heather would take Hiccup and Stoick captive, she had to hurry and find a way back, which was more pressure because the snow was almost blinding.

"Stormfly? Stormfly!" A small pile of snow seemed to shiver, catching Astrid's eye. She mumbled her dragon's name and ran to the tiny pile. "Oh, this is all my fault--I should have freed Tuffnut when I had the chance." She digs out Stormfly and tucks her in a small patch in her dress, wrapping the dragon in it.

"I'm sorry, Stormfly--I made a mess of everything, somehow. I gotta go back and set things right." Astrid starts to walk through the deep snow, drenching her knees in nothing but a cold feeling. Suddenly, Astrid steps on something seemingly frozen. A very known pattern showing through the white snow. "Carpet!" She looks up to notice that Carpet was pinned by the pillar, and panicked. She had to free him!

Astrid tries to pull Carpet from under the large piece of house. Trying another way, Astrid starts shoveling the snow with her hands, removing the snow from the base of the pillar.

"Stormfly, help, start digging! That's it!" Finally, there was barely any snow and the pillar started to move. Astrid really didn't think most of this through. She quickly pulls Stormfly back in her arms, running off from the fast rolling pillar.

With her fate either being flattened by the piece of house or knocked off, she quickly improvised, seeing the window carved in the building. Astrid quickly slid to her knees, right in front of the pillar. Instead of crushing her, she fit perfectly inside the window and the building lifted off her without a scratch.

"Yeah! All right!" Astrid celebrated as her dragon stared at particularly nothing. "Its fine Stormfly," She smiles calmly as Carpet shakes off the snow and rushes over to pick the two up. "Now, back to Berk! Let's go!" They fly off, back to save Berk.

Speaking of Berk, the village was shrouded in red clouds, the land held captive as the royal family was held inside, locked in the throne room.

Scar laughed as he shoved more stale bread in Stoick's mouth, the chief's cheeks puffing further out. Ropes were bound around his torso, his hand secured in more chains. He was also dressed like a marionette, Heather and Scar enjoying the embarrassment of the great Stoick the Vast.

"Hey biggy want more bread? Here's your bread. Shove 'em all right down your throat. Here, have lots!" Scar taunted, shoving more bread down his throat. Near the throne was Hiccup, shirtless and dressed in red pants, chains hugging his wrists as he holds and apple.

"HEY! Leave him alone, you freak!" Hiccup yelled, glaring at Scar when eye contact was made. Scar paused for a second before shoving one more piece, forcing Stoick to spit all the stale bread trapped in his mouth at Scar.

Ignoring her Terrible Terror being shot at with slimy bread pieces, pulls the chain, dragging Hiccup to her. Heather looked the boy up and down, enjoying the fact he was shirtless but also loving the fact that he was now her prisoner, she finally made it. She rubbed Hiccup's cheek as the boy flinched away with another glare.

"You son of a-" Hiccup gritted as Heahter cut him off with a hiss.

"You know, it pains me to see you reduced to this, Hiccup," She bites into the apple Hiccup was holding and continued, spitting apple on Hiccup who wiped it away with a not so amused look. "A handsome Berkian boy such as yourself should be on the arm of the most powerful woman in the world." No longer relying on her necklace, Heather waved her finger, transforming the chains into a king crown, freeing Hiccup. "What do you say, my Prince? Why, with you as my husband..." Hiccup backs up and quickly grabs a glass of mead, throwing the liquid at Heather's face.

"Screw. You." Hiccup hissed. Heather growled angrily and held up her hand, causing Hiccup to cover his face, backing up a few for steps.

"I'll teach you some respect!" Heather glances at Hiccup and lowers her hand, not in guiltness but in happiness. She had another way to get this boy to love her. "No. Tuffnut, I have decided to make my final wish. I wish for Prince Hiccup to fall desperately in love with me."

Hiccup gasped and eyed Tuffnut as Astrid flew into the room, hiding on the high window.

"Ah, master-- there are a few addendas, some quid pro quo-"

"Don't talk back to me, you stupid lout! You will do what I order you to do, slave!" Hiccup glances up, noticing Astrid slide down the curtains and to another hiding spot. Astrid motions for him to play along and Hiccup responds a quick nod.

Thinking of a quick plan, Hiccup stands and places the crown on his head, it fitting perfectly. "Heather," He said seductively. "I never realized how incredibly gorgeous you are." Tuffnut's jaw drops as Heather grins.

"Mm, way better." She mumbled and closed Tuffnut's mouth like a shade. "Now, sexy, tell me more about...myself."

Hiccup wpuld have physically gaged if he wasnt helping Astrid but he still loves her, even if she lied, he wanted her, not Heather nor anyone else, just the beautiful Astrid.
"You're tall, well dressed..." As Hiccup spoke, Heather made her way over to the boy, her back turned to Astrid, not realizing her presence.

As Heather left Tuffnut's side, examining his finger. He never forced Hiccup to love Heather so something obviously didn't make sense. Yet, when his finger pointed in a certain direction without trying, he followed it, catching Astrid in the corner of his eye.

"Ast! Ast, little buddy!" Tuffnut says happily.

"Shh!" Astrid hissed as Tuffnut made his way over to his friend. The genie literally zipped his moth closed, then unzipped it to explain. "Ast, I can't help you--I work for senorita psychopath, now." His head transforming into Heather's to make a point. 

"Hey--I'm a street rat, remember?" Astrid smiles and rezips Tuffnut's mouth closed. "I'll improvise." Astrid leaves Tuffnut and slides down a pile of coins to a hiding spot, closer to Heather and Hiccup.

"Go on." Heather states, hugging Hiccup around the waist as Hiccup wraps his arms around her neck, covering his signal for Astrid. 

"And your mind...is so...twisted!" Seeing the signal, Astrid makes her move to the lamp. Scar, who was relaxing on a cusion with a fruit bowl, noticed the Street Rat.

"Heat--mmmmmm!" His call for Heather was cut short and Stormfly used her wings to muffle his voice, pinning the bird to the table.

"And the street rat?"

"What street rat?" Hiccup faked as Heather leaned in, before They shared the taste of each other's lips, Scar had managed to knock over the bowl as him and Stormfly battled. Heather turned to look but before she got a full sight, Hiccup grabs her face, putting her attention on him and smacked his lips against her's.

I think this is 2 chapters in a day! Whoo!

Astrid OUT!