Chapter 8.

FINNS POV

I didn't feel like letting her ever go. I kissed her, I made a move after starting over.

The kiss itself felt like having our first kiss all over again.

"My goodness I'm so happy! Does this mean you two are dating again?!" Charly came running towards us. She pointed at our hands together in excitement.

Meredith looked up at me and shrugged, "We don't even know ourselves." I chuckled, "Yeah..a lot has happened the past..hours."

Charly smiled satisfied at us, "Well then I'll let you two, can't handle being the third wheel.. again. Happy New Year lovelies."

Meredith laughed and turned to me, "Come on let's dance! The year is so young."

"Uh..I don't do dance." I said avoiding the dancefloor as much as possible.

"Oh please, you love it." And she pulled me on the dancefloor.

Loud music was banging through the speakers and we were having the time of our lives. There wasn't any other girl I'd want to spend this evening with.

MEREDITHS POV

We spend so much alone time tonight and I needed a break. So I hung out with the girls for an hour or something. We were all sat on the balcony and could see London like I had never seen the city before. Wrapped up in blankets and a bottle of champagne. Chatting.

"My goodness, what a night." Niomi talked to me.

"Yeah, tell me about it."

"I saw you with Finn earlier, you two looked so happy!"

"We kind of are.." I said staring into the night.

"So date him already, girl! You deserve a man who cares so much about you." She poked me;

"But he's so up tight super protective, whilst Jack is so much looser and he's smoother. On the other hand, Finn would be a great dad wouldn't he?" 

She giggled, "He loves you Meredith, the way he looks at you is the way that Marcus looks at me too. It's real."

I frowned, "How would you know?"

She pointed at all of the boys that were inside behind us, I turned around to see Marcus and Finn looking at us. 

"You and Marcus have such a great relationship, how do you do it?"

"We give each other enough space and respect each other's hobbies. But still spend enough time together, but not that much we forget about our friends. Everybody's relationship is different, Meredith. You'll figure it out." 

I smiled, "I guess we'll do."

I saw all of the gang coming outside. Janya, Zalfie, Joe, Caspar and Gaby, Louis and Jack. They took the rest of the seats and wrapped themselves in the blankets.

I was looking around for Finn when Marcus told me; "He's just gone to the bathroom, he'll be here any second don't worry." he patted my shoulder.

My weak smile gave away that I wasn't to sure of that. But I did my best to believe he'd come back. For me.

I was watching Jack and Evangeline together how she was so over addicted to him. It made me sick, to believe that he had said he loved me. 

I almost made a little jump when two hands covered my eyes from behind. 

"Guess who!" the soft voice whispered in my ear.

"the one I love." I said back. 

Finn took his hands of my head and took my hand. "Come with me." Without hesitating I stood up and followed him, still in the blanket.