Chapter 6.

FINNS POV

All I wanted is to feel her lips against mine. But I couldn't let that happen, it wouldn't feel like a first kiss again.

We already had our first kiss with each other..but not since we started over. Since yesterday to be precise.

She looked hurt when I pulled back, and I felt guilt immediately wash over me. "I'm sorry, Finn. I forgot for a second."  She apologized to me.

"It's fine Meredith. Everything is going to be alright." I pulled her in for a hug, but this was different. This wasn't like our previous hugs, it was new. 

Like we really had started over.

We fell asleep not much after that.

***

I woke up, and realised I was holding someone in my arms. Right, Meredith. I looked down at her, seeing her peaceful face whilst she was asleep made me feel complete.

Like this was the place both of us had to be.

I didn't want to wake her up, but I had to.

"Meredith..Mer." I whispered silently, my chin was resting on her head.

She didn't move but continued sleeping. I started stroking her arm and whispered again.

She moved a little and looked up at me, Her beautiful blue eyes were drowning just like a few hours  before. I had been standing there staring at her like a complete fool.

"Hi." 

"We fell asleep, apparently." I told her.

She giggled, "Yeah, obviously." Her laughter send shocks through my entire body since she was lying against me.

"We should eat something, you hungry?" 

"Sure, what about we order pizza?"  I suggested.

She smiled at me and agreed. "That would be great."

We were eating, and just having a casual talk when Meredith suddenly started laughing at me.

"What?" 

"Nothing," she said in between fits, "you just have some pizza here." She motioned to take it off with a napkin.

I felt her finger tops slightly touch my skin. Our eyes met each other, and led to one of those moments again.

When suddenly she just looked down, "What's wrong?"

"Nothing..I um..it reminded me of something." 

"Or someone?" 

"Yeah..but let's not talk about that okay?" I got it, Jack.

MEREDITHS POV

He looked hurt, as if he almost felt sorry for me feeling that way.

"Should we be getting ready then?"

"Yes, I uh have to get a shower..so you can do whatever you want here."

He smiled; "That would be nice."

I made sure my clothes were already in the bathroom so I didn't have to go out naked.. in case Finn was in my room.

Just saying, an old friend of mine and I had never seen each other naked.

The warm water of the shower relaxed me.

Until the moment I was drying myself I head voices outside the bathroom.