Chapter 42 • END

A/N I'm going to be a boss ass bitch and twist this since you guys are making me feel guilty, it's a fictional story anything can happen.

FAITHS POV

Everything was black I was awake but I couldn't move, I seemed to be In a plastic bag.
I was in a moving vehicle possibly an ambulance I heard light sobs and sniffles.
There was a sharp never ending pain in my lower waist.
The taste of blood filled my mouth causing me to gag.
"Faith?" A voice said barley audible.
"Can someone please come here?" He said in a panicked tone.
"What's wrong?"
"I heard a noise from her!"
"That's impossible" the voice trialled of when I attempted to make another noise.
I breathed heavily as the plastic cover was being pulled off of me. It was fully taken off, it took a minute for my eyes a to adjust. I saw two faces, one very familiar. Matt. I tried to smile but failed. I started to remember what had happened, his face was the last thing I saw before I... Did I die?
They both had overly shocked expressions on their faces. The other person scurried over to me tying something over my wound but I wasn't focused on him, I was focused on Matt. His hair that was usually up in a quiff, was now messy and down. His chocolate brown eyes were red and puffy. There were tear stains on his grey shirt. He looked at me in disbelief. I just stared at him.
I slowly shut my eyes as I got sleepier, they must've gave me medicine. I still can hear conversation.
"This is a miracle, you are very lucky that she's alive."
His words ran through my head
"It's very very rare."

------

1 week later

MATTS POV

It's a miracle. I'm the luckiest person alive, my princess is still alive. She has been in a coma for about a week now, but she's okay. I've never been more happier to see her ever. She had a cut on her neck but it wasn't deep enough to be fatal. But the stomach wound is a complete miracle. It was supposed to be fatal but she's still alive. The doctors say it's a miracle.
A sudden rush of happiness came upon me as I saw her eyes slowly open.
"Faith!" I whispered, instantly grabbing her hand.
"Hey" she said weakly but in a stronger tone than before.
"I thought you were going to leave me" a tear rolled down my cheek.
"I thought I was too." She whispered laying her head back smiling.
"But I'm not." She lightly laughed.
"I prayed so hard." I wiped the tear away. "He answered my prayers." I smiled.
"I love you Matt."
"I love you more princess"
I let go of her hand as doctors and nurses flooded the room. I'm just glad that she's okay. I waited outside until they were done. A doctor walked out and approached me. "She's doing very well." He smiled and walked off. "Everything's gonna be alright" I mumbled to myself.

-----

Unfortunately I had to leave because of the visiting hours. I decided to write in my journal my thoughts on this unforgettable day.

"Today my sweet angel awoke from her coma. I am beyond happy to see her beautiful eyes and smiling face again. This whole incident taught me that all Monsters are human, and not to trust anyone. I will always stay by her side, it's a hard world out there and I'm not going to let any "monster" come between us ever again. You never realize how much you love someone until it's too late. I'm always going to stay by her side like I promised her not because of the accident, but because I'm truly in love with her.

-Matthew"

I put my journal and pen away. I turned my head to watch the beautiful sun set. "This is only the beginning" I whispered as the sun was no longer in view and the stars began to appear. "I'm never letting her go."

•••••••••••••

PLEASE READ // Okay so this is the END of the book. I'm not making a sequel because I'm writing a new story about Cameron. But since you guys were being lil shits (just kidding) I decided to make it a happy ending. Yeah she died and magically came back to life, It's a fictional book so whatever. But this is a real shitty ending I hate myself I'm sorry. But thank you so much for reading and I hope you guys will check out my new book soon.

Follow me on twitter - cashgrunge
Don't forget to vote and comment. THANK SO MUCH FOR READING ILY ALL.